Troy Deeney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn't the FGR players public ally humiliate Thier own fans. Snowflakes can't say anything negative how would Clough and Fergie cope themselves. Nobody is allowed to criticise these days absolute joke

I don't think they would. Modern world, they would be in front of HR being told off on a daily basis.

Imagine if your boss did that behaviour in your job? Wouldn't be acceptable.

Not saying its better as I think people are far less accountable, everything is someone elses fault.

Not really , he called the standards out and he had enough credit in the bank to do that

Deeney has been there for 2 week and personally embarrased a player

T
Nothing to do with credit. In a way that breaks the trust and is worse. Deeney said they were league 2 players for a reason, the level that they are at. Wilder called Premier league players, championship and league 1 players publicly. He also questioned their integrity when on about not being short in coming forward for time off etc. There's no difference.

I always remember Wilder digging out Henderson for the soft goal Vs Liverpool at home. At the time although gutted losing a point i thought Chris was a tad harsh. What happened Henderson was incredible for a spell after his mistake and I'm sure he said i needed the kick up the backside. We all get complacent from time to time. How times are changing. Job interview tell me the 30 things you can't or won't do against the one you can or will do.. your hired you had a nice smile. And repeat ffs

Nothing to do with credit. In a way that breaks the trust and is worse. Deeney said they were league 2 players for a reason, the level that they are at. Wilder called Premier league players, championship and league 1 players publicly. He also questioned their integrity when on about not being short in coming forward for time off etc. There's no difference.
What he said about Dabo was insulting and personal, you had a kick to be in the Premier league, now you won't even get into a national league side. Say it to him privately if you feel like that. It looked horrific publicly.
Wilder called a group of players league one, didn't humiliate one individual

What he said about Dabo was insulting and personal, you had a kick to be in the Premier league, now you won't even get into a national league side. Say it to him privately if you feel like that. It looked horrific publicly.
Wilder called a group of players league one, didn't humiliate one individual
Wilder has called out individuals before. Its no different. Bless the poor cherubs. Insulting and personal? Come on.

Back
Top Bottom