Troy Deeney

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like him as a player and he's a committed Pro, no doubt a leader etc, but I think with service of wingers McBurnie can do as well as him if not better. Until we get wingers in I feel under Slav the football will not be what Slav wants and well have more of what we've already had. So I'd rather see how the existing centre forwards do with wingers in rather than replacing a centre forward with another centre forward.

This, I don't know why but we've always been great at using decent players in the wrong way

We play mcburnie, we lump it long, it's not his game and never has been, Swansea used him right, into his feet, or early crosses into the box

Just like signing Leon Britton and then only playing 70 yard balls from back to front

Honestly, SHOES OFF if we sign another fucking striker without giving any thought to creating chances for them.

sign some creativity and see if the plethora of striker options we have actually find the net. I’m sure they will if they get more than one sniff of goal every couple of weeks

Our current strikers aren't really missing chances, the chances aren't being created, so even if he did sign he wouldn't score, so everybody would be on here saying hes shit like they're saying about Brewster, mcburnie et al

Useless as every other striker we have if we don’t give him any service

Is Warnock heading up our recruitment. Oh we create next to no chances, I know let's buy another striker!

Fuck me we've got more up front than Dolly Parton!

I said it last season
We should have got him to guide our young strikers last season a big fucker up top
To bully defenders
I don't know about TD specifically, but our team does seem to be lacking in physicality.

Not saying we need a Wally Downes, but a bit of strength and aggression wouldn't hurt.

Some of the players look a bit powder puff to me.

Not sure the Rusties could afford him
He really does have a face that would suit a Wendy shirt tho

One of them players that you hate, but would have him in your side in his day

Warmed to him when he cojolles Arsenal, and does speak some sense

If he can pass on some of his desire bite and ability he’ll do ok

He really does have a face that would suit a Wendy shirt tho

One of them players that you hate, but would have him in your side in his day

Warmed to him when he cojolles Arsenal, and does speak some sense

If he can pass on some of his desire bite and ability he’ll do ok
Always liked him personally, was a great player n'all.

Sacked.
No surprise considering his public humiliation of a number of FGR players.
Maybe he'll roll into S6 and propel them to the play-offs?
Didn't the FGR players public ally humiliate Thier own fans. Snowflakes can't say anything negative how would Clough and Fergie cope themselves. Nobody is allowed to criticise these days absolute joke

Back
Top Bottom