Transfer targets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Listen guys, I’m ITK- we’re looking at several targets, ideally the club want to get in this player who would be a really big asset to the club- comes with a lot of experience and is a big name- just got to get the finances sorted for it. If that falls through then we’re looking at someone bit less exciting. Either way we’re definitely going to sign at least one player before the end of the window. Can’t reveal more than that because reasons; but I’m definitely ITK.

Listen guys, I’m ITK- we’re looking at several targets, ideally the club want to get in this player who would be a really big asset to the club- comes with a lot of experience and is a big name- just got to get the finances sorted for it. If that falls through then we’re looking at someone bit less exciting. Either way we’re definitely going to sign at least one player before the end of the window. Can’t reveal more than that because reasons; but I’m definitely ITK.

A big name? Is it Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink?

A big name? Is it Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink?
Look, I’ve already told you too much. I don’t want to risk my status of being ITK with every football club in England. Just be grateful that I’ve given you this info in the first place!

(Are there any *bigger* names in football than that?)

He is a transfer gossip columnists for the Sun.

The newspaper gossip columns I've seen make clear statements in many cases such as Sheffield United are interested in Southampton's Sam Gallagher. Whether the statements are correct are another matter.

I don't get how that equates to cryptic non-committal bullshit on his own Twitter feed tbh.

Nixon’s a cunt

Nixon is only interested in followers and re-tweets.

His posts are about as ITK as footballleagueworld and HITC.

He's a buffoon!

Completely agree.

I Called him out on JOC saying there weren't ever any bids in... he spit dummy out and blocked me before I could even read his respone to my tweet. He's a bellend, nothing more than that.

surely we are not paying 3.5m for Lee Gregory

18 months ago i would have said not a chance in hell but we're in a calendar year where washing machine has gone for £6million, P'Boro want £6.5million for a League One striker and Villa want £30million for Grealish so anything is possible nowadays.

The world, from a transfer perspective, has well and truly gone mad!

I think Nixon is full of shit. He alludes to things but always covers himself when 'revealing' exclusive transfer news with cleverly worded 'get out of jail' wording.

In fact my arse is more in the know than him as it knows that it will be taking a shit tomorrow morning pre shower.

I will tell you a real man in the know. Chris Wilder. That's enough for me.

P.s. it's a safe bet that United will bringing someone or a few in soon for a few dollars as CW has already confirmed that he is working on it. In fact fuk it. I'm in the know you know. Utd will sign some players before the transfer deadline window closes. And I will stand to that.

Last edited:
The newspaper gossip columns I've seen make clear statements in many cases such as Sheffield United are interested in Southampton's Sam Gallagher. Whether the statements are correct are another matter.

I don't get how that equates to cryptic non-committal bullshit on his own Twitter feed tbh.
Drumming up interest, it works as well. I’d never heard of him until he started tweeting.

Looks like he was right as well.

Daily Star reporting we've made a £5million bid for Waghorn :eek::eek:

giphy.gif

To find he looked bloody dangerous when he played against us, couldn't we have had him last season for a small fee?

400k apparently.... just like Marriott.

So it would go through me a bit if we paid that for him. He's not worth £5m now anyway.

That is a lot of money for him!

Hoping it’s a bluff for one of our prime targets. That said contributed to 27 goals last year for Ipswich.

He scored 16 goals last season and to be honest looked very impressive whenever I saw him. That's what you have to pay these days.

Yeah at 29 there's a chance he'll die of old age before next season.

Extremely funny response, but if he was then here into his 30s what sort of money could we recoup for him?

If we spend that sort of money on anyone we'll sure as hell make sure they have resale value.

Back
Top Bottom