Transfer targets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If I had a pound for every time I had refreshed this bloody thread.....

Gerronwiyit United!!!

If we are going to spend 3m plus on one player I hope he’s a difference maker / creator as well as goal scorer in the final third.

Also knowing wilder I would imagine a lefty would also be wanted as he likes balance in his side

Alan Nixon seems to be the sports journalism answer to psychics/mediums/astrologers. Vague yet cleverly worded Barnum statements which would allow him to take credit regardless of the outcome.

SUFC confident of a big money signing in the next week or so which may raise a few eyebrows, but don't be surprised if the fee is undisclosed. Might not be the marquee signing the majority hope for, could be a bit left field. In the meantime, a stranger will change your life in the next month. I'm also getting a male relative. The letter H is strong, could be Harry? Or maybe he lived in a House? Anyway he says he's at peace and wants to remind you of that holiday you had as a child.

Alan Nixon seems to be the sports journalism answer to psychics/mediums/astrologers. Vague yet cleverly worded Barnum statements which would allow him to take credit regardless of the outcome.

SUFC confident of a big money signing in the next week or so which may raise a few eyebrows, but don't be surprised if the fee is undisclosed. Might not be the marquee signing the majority hope for, could be a bit left field. In the meantime, a stranger will change your life in the next month. I'm also getting a male relative. The letter H is strong, could be Harry? Or maybe he lived in a House? Anyway he says he's at peace and wants to remind you of that holiday you had as a child.

Rubbish. Nixon is an arrogant sod, touchy and childish, but there’s no doubting he is genuinely ITK.

Rubbish. Nixon is an arrogant sod, touchy and childish, but there’s no doubting he is genuinely ITK.
Harry understands why you're angry but asks for forgiveness. That's why he mentioned the holiday. You remember, the one where you had such good memories on the beach? He just wants you to have the peace that he's found. Saturn and Jupiter are also in alignment which may mean some money coming your way around the end of the month? The new signing will be male by the way, and likely from a UK based side. Maybe a player willing to take a step to improve his career?

Harry understands why you're angry but asks for forgiveness. That's why he mentioned the holiday. You remember, the one where you had such good memories on the beach? He just wants you to have the peace that he's found. Saturn and Jupiter are also in alignment which may mean some money coming your way around the end of the month? The new signing will be male by the way, and likely from a UK based side. Maybe a player willing to take a step to improve his career?

Attachments

• A5A64ED5-3555-4A52-9D36-44516F8BD740.gif
    A5A64ED5-3555-4A52-9D36-44516F8BD740.gif
    769.1 KB · Views: 6

ITK but says nothing other than cryptic bollocks with get out clauses.

Never ever understood the mentality of ITK people posting they know something but can't tell you. Pure unadulterated attention seeking.

Never ever understood the mentality of ITK people posting they know something but can't tell you. Pure unadulterated attention seeking.

Absolutely. As I said, the guy is an arrogant sod, I'm not defending him as a person.

I'm of the view that you either say something worth saying or nothing at all.

Smells a bit like last years Connor Coady bid this. Happy to be proven wrong tho.

For Coady add Egan, Lenihan, Johnny Russell etc etc. Nixons got his fishing rod out again and the bait has been taken. What happened to the interesting signing we've made? When has Nixon got anything right about our Club. James Shield is more ITK ffs.

You’re quite good at these! Twitter awaits!

It’s his job

I'm going to create a profile, SUFC_ITK.

I guarantee it won't ever be wrong.

"Can confirm there'll be at least 1 in and 1 out during this window, can't say who though".

Oh and to add...

When it's confirmed, I'll let you know :)

Back
Top Bottom