Transfer targets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Spunkin Munneh

Imagine Egan and Waghorn double signing

Prince and Kev chucking munneh abaht!

giphy.gif

Reach would be my call and would make a cracking wing back

Never see it myself but hear it a lot. The times I saw Wednesday on Sky last season they all looked like they were playing in slow motion, I thought Reach was particularly sluggish.

I know this isn't the player that Rodsready is referring to due to the wages but if we going to go after any Wednesday midfielder I would go for Sean Clare. Seems to be highly rated by them, did well at Shrewsbury and seems very versatile, with plenty of years in front of him.

The rest of their midfielders just simply aren't worth the money. Bannan and Reach are both overrated imo, Lee and Hutchinson are both very good but made of biscuit [and seeing Hutchinson's mug every week would put me of football permanently] , Jones is utter crap and Forestfairy, well lets just see how long it is before he a) demands a move or b) demands another pay rise.

Do you reckon we'll be looking to bring in 3 more Rodsready ?

2 strikers (one likely McGoldrick) and an AM to replace Brooks?

Also presumable Steele is Moore goes.

Also presumable Steele is Moore goes.

Pretty much would agree. Don’t think Moore will go.

Not heard any rumours on attacking midfielders.

Wilder said exactly that on Alan Smuggs ‘show’, except the McGoldrick bit. I’m certain there are two other strikers to come in and the McGoldrick trial is a separate matter.

It’s increasingly obvious that the preferred “Brooks replacement” is Woodburn. Tufty’s face when asked told the story. I’m pretty sure Waghorn’s not dead in the water either. They know they won’t get anywhere close to £8m. That’s posturing. He’s the Hogan alternative. Gallagher as we well know is the “big man” target.

NITFK but alert to the obvious...

Pretty much would agree. Don’t think Moore will go.

Not heard any rumours on attacking midfielders.

There were a lot on Kasey Palmer. He was linked with Derby and us but they've just signed Mason Mount and Harry Wilson.

Back
Top Bottom