Time for the Poll: Wilder Out or In

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilder out or in

• OUT

Votes: 204 22.6%
  • IN

Votes: 700 77.4%

• Total voters

The longer this goes on, the harder getting out of it gets.

Out - said it for a while now, tactics have been shite, he has literally no idea how to fix/improve the team he's assembled. Absolutely no idea. Recruitment has been shite (granted, he didn't scout them, but he sure as fuck pushed for them).

FWIW I have literally no idea as to who to bring in. We're 10000000 percent down now, and I can't see anyone wanting to have a relegation on their CV. If pushed for a choice I'd say Eddie Howe, he might not save us, but it'd be nice to see some change in tactics and formation.. We might even win a game too.

This is no longer a bad season - it’s an utter disgrace and embarrassment - as is the money Wilder has wasted on mediocrity.

Pedestrian, negative, losing football. Zero quality and awful to watch.
Indeed. Even though we dominated the match at times for the most part we never really looked like creating a single chance.

Can’t blame Chris! It’s the little boys who arent playing for him! That’s what it was Tonight Men with passion playing boys with none!! 😳😳

Out for me.

The only reason for him staying is that he MIGHT get us back up next year but there’s no guarantees with that. If he continues to waste money at the rate he has been without reward then there’s only one way we’re going and it’s not up.

I’m not sure anyone on here can say with any certainty that he would get us straight back up. Not the way this season has gone.

as is the money Wilder has wasted on mediocrity.

Now that is very true - but his record outside the top division is exemplary - so should be given the opportunity to go back to some basic champ player and see if he can build another team.

UTB

Its largely an irrelevant question because..
a) the quality of the players can’t save any manager.
b) the players are not capable of playing different systems.
c) the owners do not possess the funds required to effect a turnaround
d) the inevitable history making lowest points record will result in a breaking down of trust between players and coaches.
e) at best a prolonged period of mid-table championship mediocrity at worst drop down to L1.
f) can someone pop round in 20mins to cut the noose

There's just no point getting anybody else in now. We're down, and no bugger would turn this round, so give CWAK the chance to work on promotion from the champ.

If there were say 5, 6 or even 10 matches left then I could see why we might as well keep him until next season, but 22 matches? We can't have another 22 more performances like we're seeing.

Sorry to say but he has to because there's no improvement and the quality of players we brought in is a joke

In - his record outside the top division is exemplary - he deserves another chance to create a 2nd Blades team capable of playing in the prem - BUT to learn from his mistakes

UTB

That's the thing ,if he seemed able to learn from mistakes no problem with him staying on, but there's no evidence of that

It's all good and well crying for Wilder's head, but who the fuck do we think we're gonna get to replace him? Who is out there that is a better manager than Wilder, and would could come to United in our current state? Cannot think of 1 suitable, willing alternative.

Back
Top Bottom