Would you re-new Season Ticket with Hecky still in charge? Yes? No? Etc?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you renew your season ticket if Hecky is still in charge?

• Yes

Votes: 98 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 127 39.0%
  • I’d renew even if we were in’t conference and Looby Loo were manager.

Votes: 101 31.0%

• Total voters
Not even a question in my mind , I'll renew if the current owner is in place and hecky is still in charge ( albeit that being unlikely). Going to the lane is what I do it's that simple .A season ticket is the easiest and cheapest way of doing it .
Understand that people have priorities, kids , work ,money , health etc however given the choice I'd rather spend Saturday afternoons watching the blades win or lose .

I have to agree with you I have 4 STs I adult 2 Senior and i junior and they will be renewed next season whatever happens because we are blades good bad or ugly!!!

If Mark Hudson is Looby Loos defensive coach it’s a no from me.

I live abroad and if I was back home I'd get a season ticket no matter who's in fucking charge. If you're thinking about bailing out because we're shit, maybe Sheffield United isn't for you. For fucks sake, nobody's forcing anybody to go, if you don't want then don't, but stop fucking blarting like a bunch of fuc king entitled babbies.
Post of the week. I am disillusioned with football in general but I still love Sheffield United.

And this is why nothing will change, and it won't until people start voting with their feet.

Nobody's stopping you, or anyone else voting with your feet though, are they? Most clubs, including some of the big hitters do nothing but whine about how the club's run so join the club.

Serious question, what do you think protesting at Sheffield United will do, what are you wanting? Bearing in mind the club's been on the market for months, and all we've attracted so far is charlatans, do you think it'll make us look more attractive to investors?

I get being all pissy about performances and results right now, as bad as I've seen in 60 years but until we get that sorted, and we should be able to with this squad of players, nobody in their right mind would want to shell out a fortune on a toxic club, least of all one with a whinging, entitled fan base.

Nobody's stopping you, or anyone else voting with your feet though, are they? Most clubs, including some of the big hitters do nothing but whine about how the club's run so join the club.

Serious question, what do you think protesting at Sheffield United will do, what are you wanting? Bearing in mind the club's been on the market for months, and all we've attracted so far is charlatans, do you think it'll make us look more attractive to investors?

I get being all pissy about performances and results right now, as bad as I've seen in 60 years but until we get that sorted, and we should be able to with this squad of players, nobody in their right mind would want to shell out a fortune on a toxic club, least of all one with a whinging, entitled fan base.
You can accept the crap served up week after week if you want, good on yer. I certainly won't be at the next game. If they can't put the effort in then I can't make the effort to go and support them.

I’ve watched us be shit in Division Three/League One so watching us be shit in a different division isn’t much of a leap of faith. Besides which I don’t go just for the football. It’s meeting friends before, and celebrating or drowning our sorrows in the pub after that makes the occasion truly worthwhile.

I can afford to renew, so I will. I might miss some games, but I will renew. Whoever is running the club and managing the team won’t change that.

'entitled fan base'. United?

You have got to be feckin kidding me. One thing we certainly ain't is that.

This is surely a moot question, but in the unlikely event Hecky is still in charge come renewals I would definitely be leaning towards picking and choosing my games rather than renewing

Yep and if they ever offered it like Chelsea, Ipswich, Norwich etc I’d buy an away season ticket too. It’s all about the mates, seeing other places and the different watering holes. The Blades doing well is an unexpected bonus over recent years and is of course brilliant when it happens. The Pub in Todmorden, the Lyndhurst Rd chip shop and the snow dusted route over were the highlights of yesterday. I also quite liked that marquee attached to the away end. I love a good tent me! The football sadly was expected, but I realised many moons ago you don't always buy a United season ticket to watch the football..

Back
Top Bottom