POLL - In what position will we finish the season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where will we finish the 2023-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17th... I'm getting to that age when I don't require permission to wet the bed...
tbh Forest, Luton and B'mouth will finish below us...

No one can really make any prediction yet because we don't know our team.

Based on the current squad I'd be shocked if we don't finish bottom
but I'd also be shocked if we don't make several top signings in the next few weeks.
Once we get the players we've targeted, very confident we'll stay up.

The big worry is the last few days of the window can be total madness.
For example we might have been verbally promised by Pep we're getting Cole Palmer, so that's our N'Diaye replacement sorted.
Then in the final hours another club come in with a fanatic offer that City can't refuse, it then scuppers our plan and we then need to turn to plan B at the 11th hour.

I feel much better knowing that all those Prem fancy-dan's are going to get a reyt shoeing from Souza the Bruiser and Robbo. And then Gorgeous George going nose-to-nose with any player who makes slight body contact.

Word will soon get round that it's better to get rid of the ball quickly, than have one of those three coming for you. By the second half of the season, no one will want to be in and around our goal area and we will scrape to 17th and breathe a sigh of relief.

In all seriousness, Hecky lifted a deflated and demoralised squad, when he first took over from Wilder, and we actually won a few games and drew a few games, but it was too late at that point. If anyone can get these lads playing in a decent way, it is Hecky.

Up the mighty (17th position at the end of the season) Blades.
We didn't draw any in prem under hecky we only drew 2 all season

Well, Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher and Ian Ladyman have predicted we will go down. Despite the fact that none of them have seen us play since we last played in the Premier League, they know how much we will struggle after losing Iliman and Sander.
I know they are right but it would be lovely to cram it all down their throats.

No one can really make any prediction yet because we don't know our team.

Based on the current squad I'd be shocked if we don't finish bottom
but I'd also be shocked if we don't make several top signings in the next few weeks.
Once we get the players we've targeted, very confident we'll stay up.

The big worry is the last few days of the window can be total madness.
For example we might have been verbally promised by Pep we're getting Cole Palmer, so that's our N'Diaye replacement sorted.
Then in the final hours another club come in with a fanatic offer that City can't refuse, it then scuppers our plan and we then need to turn to plan B at the 11th hour.
It would be nice if we appeared to have a plan B?

Looking like OUR Blades will defiantly disappoint more people by staying up than by going down.
and I'm going to love it when we stick it to em........ 👍 👍 👍

To help. These were the two teams when we played Crystal Palace in our first home game of the 2019-20 season. We finished 9th that season:

View attachment 167861
That team is way way better than the current side ... solid player in every position most at the peak of their game.. on Saturday we'll start with a side where 4 or 5 are dodgy

Was this poll too early? Maybe 17th is within reach with each passing, um new, signing. Archer? And 2 loans? We might actually stay in this league for another year.

I'll be equally surprised if you ever post anything that might suggest you actually enjoy watching football at Bramall Lane.Assuming you do😳🤔😉

Another heroic loss and another big, fat zero points.

Keep the faith mate.

Another heroic loss and another big, fat zero points
Another heroic loss and another big, fat zero points.

Keep the faith mate.
I have enough faith in myself to not shit my pants after two games.Fuck me dude.
Seriously,lower your unrealistic expectations and enjoy it for what it is.We are piddly little Sheffield United not Manchester City.Never will be.
😁👍

Back
Top Bottom