This will make everyone happy...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Count me out. I'd be really disappointed with his return.

UTB

You're forgetting that Micky's looking for pace on the wings.

If we were to sign him for a wide position I lould be less disappointed. But as Highbury pointed out, and I believe we need, it's some pace we need there.

UTB

If we were to sign him for a wide position I lould be less disappointed. But as Highbury pointed out, and I believe we need, it's some pace we need there.

UTB

And given that it looks like our centre midfield is going to be primarily there to stop the opposition i really don't think we can afford a player as inconsistent as Tonge.

What happened to Danny Webber?!!!!!!!!

Would Tracey be a realistic target this window? Tonge would provide no pace on the left, but balls from deep? Leaving Yeates/Ward to provide pace on the right getting to the byline? This would be a worst case scenario for me.

I miss Cotterill. I always liked him.

I missed him when he didn't turn up at Wembley. I didn't see him again until his cameo for Swansea a few weeks ago reminded me why we got rid of him.
Another departed hero just gets better and better. Looks like the distinctly average Treacey can be added to the ever-growing list. Move up that bench please, Mr. Stead

Tonge - No thanks. Ask him to have a word with Whelan for us.

Blimey, if Cotts was a hero then we need to build a statue to Jonathan Hunt asap!

Getting rid of cotts was a rubbish decision. He's exactly the player we need now. So he didn't turn up at Wembley? Who else apart from Kyle Walker did?

Treacy would be a great addition and would be a viable alternative to Reid.
Another Irish connection

Given our current state, Tonge would be an improvement on what we have. I'd pick him ahead of Quinn on the left!

Who'd have though Monty, Kozzy and Tonge in the team again, blimey Charlie, how far we've come :(

>Say it quietly, but... Monty did
boooo.. and i thought the thread was about him leaving.. sob.

Me too. Last thing we need is a midfield passenger.

Count me out. I'd be really disappointed with his return.

UTB

Based on what?

He's had 2 years or so training with premiership players, playing against premiership reserve teams (who by the way are probably as good if not better than most of the sh*te in our league,) which can only make him a better player.

I was laughing with the rest of you when we got £2m for him, i'd have him back any day. One of the reasons he didn't sign in the summer is because he didn't want to work with Blackwell.

Based on what?

He's had 2 years or so training with premiership players, playing against premiership reserve teams (who by the way are probably as good if not better than most of the sh*te in our league,) which can only make him a better player.

I was laughing with the rest of you when we got £2m for him, i'd have him back any day. One of the reasons he didn't sign in the summer is because he didn't want to work with Blackwell.

He's had less than a year with premiership players. The rest of the time he's been with Preston and derby.

Cotterill was home sick, as was Leon Britton.

Homesickness in a country which takes 4 hours to get anywhere is not really an excuse, particularly if you're being paid enough to make the journey whenever you want. They didn't want to play for us and as such, can jog on.

I'm not quite sure what there is to miss about anywhere in Wales... lame excuses. Still, wish we still had Cotts. His yellow and pink boots were pretty ;)

Back
Top Bottom