Things aren't very good at the moment, but...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agreed.
The next stage of self-flagellation will look like this. We will begin to sign high quality midfield replacements. People will ignore that, saying ah, but we need four more, and continue to flounce. My wife is half way through a jigsaw - the picture looks rubbish at the moment, it has great holes in it. Shall I smash it up and throw it all over the floor?
Heckingbottom and his team have done a bloody good job in recent seasons, often under extremely difficult circumstances. I have trust and confidence in them to deal with this current predicament.
Ah, so are you saying we will stay up then, I hear you say? None of us know, because the management team haven’t yet had the time to put their plan in place.
I’m as alarmed and concerned as many on here about our current predicament, but dummy spitting and pointing fingers of blame help nobody. Neither does actively generating gloom and despondency. Finish the jigsaw first, and then see what it looks like ( or indeed, see if any pieces are missing 😁)
I said when these so called attempts to keep Ndiaye if they succeed it’ll go some way to make me feeling happy as I know he won’t spend anything this transfer window. Skint or not it’s a let down. As I’ve said I’m no longer in itk but I can’t help feeling that a lot that don’t get the say are disappointed too.

Unfortunately, there is validity in this story and it doesn't augur well. Not well at all.
I get it, it's what you're not saying that's the real content of this post. Just say what you have. If you can't say, say you can't. If you can, just be specific. If not, say 'I can't say because xyz'

Plenty of mercenaries mentioned in Rumour Mill never heard of 99% ov em!

Photo paints a thousand words; unkempt, sweaty, overweight and unshaven.
Silent has posted hundreds of interesting, thought provoking, conversation starting exceedingly knowleadgable contributions that have engaged countless others in positive dialogue. He has an interesting and sound knowledge of our club going back many years. He has posted many stills highlighting crucial incidents in games and in general contributes hugely to the enjoyment of the forum.

You and the few others like you that exist for the same purpose are the absolute opposite.
Attention seeking, obtuse, divisive and frankly boring.

David Attenborough v Keith Lemon.

I di
Silent has posted hundreds of interesting, thought provoking, conversation starting exceedingly knowleadgable contributions that have engaged countless others in positive dialogue. He has an interesting and sound knowledge of our club going back many years. He has posted many stills highlighting crucial incidents in games and in general contributes hugely to the enjoyment of the forum.

You and the few others like you that exist for the same purpose are the absolute opposite.
Attention seeking, obtuse, divisive and frankly boring.

David Attenborough v Keith Lemon.
i didn’t say he didn’t but for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. Just because I disagree on occasions I don’t see a problem whereas you do.

But..... I'm about to sample 6 different bottles of cider, sat in the sunshine in Grindale.
Forget the shitshow at home and enjoy a break!

Things are a lot worse
I'll hold my hands up and say initially I suspected you were attention seeking.

However, based on a few bits I'm minded to think you do actually know a bit about what's happening behind the scenes, Hamer aside.

I think you'd garner more kudos though by being upfront snd forthright or alternatively saying nothing.

Not saying you care either way but cryptic ITK posts tend to be the ones that irritate people the most.

I'll hold my hands up and say initially I suspected you were attention seeking.

However, based on a few bits I'm minded to think you do actually know a bit about what's happening behind the scenes, Hamer aside.

I think you'd garner more kudos though by being upfront snd forthright or alternatively saying nothing.

Not saying you care either way but cryptic ITK posts tend to be the ones that irritate people the most.
Good post. But how can you garner more kudos by saying nothing?🤣

Back
Top Bottom