Things aren't very good at the moment, but...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can get the fact you don't agree with me. Fine.

But why the abuse? Don't really get that to be honest.

But I guess it just means I'm a better person than you are.
You’re a wind up merchant and all the posts are just to do damage to the club, I recon you’re a pig looking at the date you joined and the amount of shite you’re spouting.

I can get the fact you don't agree with me. Fine.

But why the abuse? Don't really get that to be honest.

But I guess it just means I'm a better person than you are.
I respect you 100%.So tell us all on here now, 1 thing non cryptic about our Blades what is next after Sander.

Steve Cryan at Handsworth Blades posts that Sander has been told to leave and will not play if he won't.

Cryan is not known for attention seeking like 99.9 % of ITKers.

If this were to be remotely close to true I wouldn't blame Sander if he went full Winston Bogarde

Things aren't very good at the moment, but...
there is no need for a pandemic or world war this season!​

I wonder if this was always part of the plan, with all the contracts set to expire at the end of the season. Sell all the jewels to then reinvest to fill the rest of the team out. I know it's not ideal but next year could have the potential to be even more messy.

What I do find interesting, and this is not a defence of anyone involved whatsoever, is that the majority opinion seems to be that el accounto is full of shite as he's mates with the Prince. Yet all these alleged inside scoops from nameless folk or just completely random characters seems to be given much more credence.

Who's doing more damage to the club?

Me or PA?
It’s just boring what you put down in writing,time after time with no substance. Illiman did a last minute u turn which no one expected. Berge is in his last year of contract and doesn’t really care,if 12 million is true,snatch their hand off . I dislike the Prince for putting us into a transfer embargo and not paying bills,anyone could write down what you are posting,it’s plain to see. You sit on the fence waiting for questions what is happening next, you have no idea,the same as the rest of us .If you were close to the club you would have been found out by now.

Steve Cryan at Handsworth Blades posts that Sander has been told to leave and will not play if he won't.

Cryan is not known for attention seeking like 99.9 % of ITKers.

If he won’t sign a new contract , which demonstrates a lack of loyalty , he needs selling - we need to send out a message that we will not tolerate players who refuse to sign a new contract once they reach the “last 12 months” milestone.
I would have made an exception to this for an Ndiaye , who could single handedly affect our season - I would have forced him to stay.
But no other player is near the level of Ndiaye so in my book they all sign a new contract or get sold at the 12 month milestone when we can recoup something and replace them with a 4 year signing

So what we doing about the rest of the “last 12 month” brigade…Osula, Jebbo, Norwood, McB, etc etc

I wonder if this was always part of the plan, with all the contracts set to expire at the end of the season. Sell all the jewels to then reinvest to fill the rest of the team out. I know it's not ideal but next year could have the potential to be even more messy.
We can’t complain about the summer 2024 contracts cliffedge and then criticize the club for trying to address the problem

We can’t complain about the summer 2024 contracts cliffedge and then criticize the club for trying to address the problem
I'm not complaining as such. Either way, if both Berg and Ndiaye stayed and ran their contracts out we'd be in a far worse situation, especially if we get relegated. At least by selling now we can reinvest and start the rebuild a year earlier. I know it's currently a complete mess but I'm trying to see the positive side. The transfer window is still open. Let's see how we respond.

Last edited:
If there's something to be said, be specific. If you can't be specific, keep schtum. Anything else is just fishing for clout IMO.

But, as I like to prepare for the worst, what could it be?

Lose more Jewels (Anel, Egan, Baldock, Jebbo, Osula,)?
Hecky leaves (taking a bumper payout with him)?
The ground has been condemned.
The WMC at Shirecliffe contains Asbestos and every player that's come into contact with it, in the last 20 years, has a Health and Safety claim against the club?

Last edited:
So basically we can afford to let McB go for nowt cos he’s worth sod all.
Jebbo and Osula can go cos they got less than 12 months left and won’t sign a new deal. Might get a couple of million for the pair.

May as well chuck Anel in…and Egan….I doubt Anel will be interested in another contract as we were a stepping stone for him. What’s point waiting til he’s in his last year and having to let him go cut price.
Egan may be open to a new deal if it’s 3 plus years as he’s getting on now.

So what??…another £25m in the pot to go toward new players maybe. Aka dick around for 3 more weeks putting offers in and negotiating like it’s a souk in Egypt.
“We offer £2m…no way we want £20m….ok…£5m, take it or leave it, they are young player our model means we have to sell before the end of the contract for a profit!!

So basically we can afford to let McB go for nowt cos he’s worth sod all.
Jebbo and Osula can go cos they got less than 12 months left and won’t sign a new deal. Might get a couple of million for the pair.

May as well chuck Anel in…and Egan….I doubt Anel will be interested in another contract as we were a stepping stone for him. What’s point waiting til he’s in his last year and having to let him go cut price.
Egan may be open to a new deal if it’s 3 plus years as he’s getting on now.

So what??…another £25m in the pot to go toward new players maybe. Aka dick around for 3 more weeks putting offers in and negotiating like it’s a souk in Egypt.
“We offer £2m…no way we want £20m….ok…£5m, take it or leave it, they are young player our model means we have to sell before the end of the contract for a profit!!
Not seen anything about Osula rejecting a new contract offer?

The toxic stuff aimed at me was usually as a result of my criticisms of the board etc. I was accused of being a disgruntled former employee, Chris Wilder and many other things. The mood on this board as changed and it seems there is a lot of disgruntled former employees.
The only ones defending the Prince and the board are clearly those who are bought and paid for and those that are hangers on and puppets and those that just clap like seals.

It is the most embarrassing sh*t show I have known in many a year it is made all the worse that we are in the Premier league and we are being made to look like Amateurs.

How people can sit back and defend this I will never know we are a badly run circus that has done untold damage to the morale to the club and the players it is toxic and that has been caused. By the Prince and board they need to go and go ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom