They should all be sacked after that...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

...should they fuck.

Three mistakes, from 2 players who have been outstanding all season. We move on.

UTB
Im sorry but every right to critise after that we give them the plaudits they deserve when they play well.

You’re right there’s no need for a complete meltdown, but we’ve got to be tactically better.

Im sorry but every right to critise after that we give them the plaudits they deserve when they play well.

You’re right there’s no need for a complete meltdown, but we’ve got to be tactically better.

It’s difficult to criticise mate.

“Jack yer bastard youve been outstanding all year, why did you make a mistake?!”

“Deano, you’ve saved us 10 goals this year, why did you drop a couple of ricks?”

No sackings we are just not good enough, the last 10 minutes were fucking pub football.

It’s difficult to criticise mate.

“Jack yer bastard youve been outstanding all year, why did you make a mistake?!”

“Deano, you’ve saved us 10 goals this year, why did you drop a couple of ricks?”
I don’t really blame the players. Individual errors will be made again. We’ve got to be tactically better though in those situations.

McGoldrick selfishly shooting when he had three in the middle annoyed me more than Jacks mistake.

I don’t really blame the players. Individual errors will be made again. We’ve got to be tactically better though in those situations.

McGoldrick selfishly shooting when he had three in the middle annoyed me more than Jacks mistake.

How could we be tactically better in those situations?

Basham at fault for the first - lost Mings on the run - Henderson comes for it or doesn’t, he wouldn’t stop the goal.

Henderson on the second pushes it wide rather than central, as goalkeepers are told to do... too much on it? Settle for a corner? Or is whoever is marking Abraham to blame? (No idea who that is?)

Third goal, miskick by O’Connell. Simple as that.

That was unacceptable, but we can't sack them.

If that Bolton fans turd is still in a BLLT sink though, I'd make the players clean it up.

Yep. Agree with that.

Errors tonight by players that have been brilliant all season.

Football is a bastard.

fucking pissed off henderson should be dropped, them goals was utterly a disgrace

Can see us losing Middlesbrough, after a result like that I can see us easily falling away.

How could we be tactically better in those situations?
Kill the game off and keep hold of it. Slow the game down, don’t give away silly fouls on the end of our box when we know their danger is in the air.

We know they’re going to pump it long so maybe think about having Stearman back there (probably the one game I wouldn’t have minded him coming on)....we clearly felt it was necessary on Saturday against Bolton.

Wilder needs to sort something out, we completely lost our heads, such an unprofessional last 10 minutes, should have given away 2 pens and had two players sent off. I'm sorry no sweeping that under the carpet mate.
Others teams will take note of our poor reaction.
Also sorry but I'm fuming with Henderson, I never liked the hype he got in the first place, if a player is ever overhyped, Henderson is that player unfortunately, not saying he is a bad player, I'm just so pissed off at him, and the team for throwing it away, we ended up looking like the villains in that game that didn't even deserve a point.
giphy.gif

Suppose you’re happy with the point

Hugely disappointed. For me it was an excellent performance but for three mistakes. But I grow weary with the constant “world has ended” after any setback. I’ve seen wet bog roll with more resilience.

We move on. UTB

Suppose you’re happy with the point

When you look at some of the "l told you" posts, you could argue some are.

Bad substitutions for me. Upset the rhythm and they had us on the back foot.

Glad Wilder can smile.

Hugely disappointed. For me it was an excellent performance but for three mistakes. But I grow weary with the constant “world has ended” after any setback. I’ve seen wet bog roll with more resilience.

We move on. UTB
“After any setback”. Please show me the evidence of my “world has ended” attitude from all of our setbacks this season.

Disappointed after leading 3 0, but we move on. Let's hope we get the right reaction against Boro.

Let's see how the point we've got tonight looks at end of season. Especially as not sure if our second goal should have been given . Wouldn't have been happy if it was other way.

...should they fuck.

Three mistakes, from 2 players who have been outstanding all season. We move on.

UTB

Agreed. I would make the players and Wilder run laps Monday but there’s no need for an over reaction. Criticism is due but they’re all in credit. Let’s point it out and move on. No trust lost.

Back
Top Bottom