They couldn’t give a fuck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What's the average of posters on here? More importantly what's the average IQ? Just seems to me there could be a lot of 12 yr old thick cunts. Some posts before the 2nd half started were fckn shameful.

But we only took 2.9 and 3/8ths, not 300,000.....gutted...

If they tried. Some of them. Could they? Eh?

Fucking embarrassing. Live on sky anorl.

Basham wants to hang his head in shame but only NDiaye takes any credit there. Ran his bollocks off.
Incredibly, it isn’t even his most idiotic post of the day on here. That honour goes to the one about Billy not being fit, telling QPR something they might not already know. There is no upside to Sheffield United in posting that sort of stuff.

It smacks of attention seeking, a bit like the one above, from somebody who clearly craves attention as demonstrated by his need to be on this board.

Hecky himself says we were pathetic in the first half, but god forbid some blokes on a forum say it…

Is he a pig too? 😂

It smacks of attention seeking, a bit like the one above, from somebody who clearly craves attention as demonstrated by his need to be on this board.

From what I have observed it seems like someone who's bitter, angry & the only release of that dissatisfaction is vitriolic behaviour. Not vitriolic behaviour in the real world because antagonising people would carry consequence, so instead operates with the safety net of www anonymity.

I imagine being that desperate & fractious must be pretty lonely. Would also explain the desperation of constantly re-registering after each ban.

Why would it be? That obsessed with them you think they’re infiltrating the forum? 😂
Not at all, but with ‘fans’ like you it’s hard to spot the difference.

Let’s just agree that any pig who takes the time and trouble to come on here pretending to be a Blade and post nothing but negative posts would be one big ‘massive’ sad bastard. I’m sure you would have no problem agreeing with me on that.

Wouldn’t you?

Not at all, but with ‘fans’ like you it’s hard to spot the difference.

Let’s just agree that any pig who takes the time and trouble to come on here pretending to be a Blade and post nothing but negative posts would be one big ‘massive’ sad bastard. I’m sure you would have no problem agreeing with me on that.

Wouldn’t you?
😂😂 fucking hell man have a word with yourself. You want to get to Hillsboro you 😭

Go on, let’s hear you say it. All Wednesday fans are little piggy bastards who wish they were Blades.

Go on, say it.
What an odd disposition you have, Wendy hater first Blades lover second. Maybe third.

Back
Top Bottom