They couldn’t give a fuck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn't think it was bad first half, QPR with ten behind the ball, we struggled for quality but the effort was there. Superb win, and onwards. These set of players have proved over and over again they do care, some of the stuff on here is a tad harsh to say the least!

If they tried. Some of them. Could they? Eh?

Fucking embarrassing. Live on sky anorl.

Basham wants to hang his head in shame but only NDiaye takes any credit there. Ran his bollocks off.

Fucking hell, can't believe some of you soft twats hoist the fucking white flag up after 45 minutes. You should hang your head in shame after witnessing that 2nd half you fucking balloon, or fuck off and follow (note I didn't say support) Man City or Real Madrid who might be more to your liking.

Didn't think it was bad first half, QPR with ten behind the ball, we struggled for quality but the effort was there. Superb win, and onwards. These set of players have proved over and over again they do care, some of the stuff on here is a tad harsh to say the least!

The first half wasn’t anywhere near as bad as some are making out on here. We were fully in control of the game and QPR scored with their first attack. If we hadn’t switched off and let them get their goal there wouldn’t have been the predictable toy throwing that occurred.

Easy to say it now but QPR leading at half-time was one so thoroughly undeserved. Literally one shot, one goal. We dominated, we're playing without an established striker, Fleck's playing through injury, Osborn is playing out of position. Even if things hadn't turned around it's so harsh to criticise this lot for lack of effort or care. All I saw first half was a side playing through an injury crisis and still utterly dominating the game. Our build up play is superb at times and if we'd had Billy the last few games I suspect we'd have cruised it.

Glad the lads got what they deserved tonight. If things go tits up from here then it won't be for lack of dedication.

don't understand these so called fans. recalling how wevd only played well twice this season when we now look certs for a play off spot

does this mean forest have had 3 good games and Fulham 4
Since Hecky came in we've been ravaged by injuries and yet he's still taken us from bottom half to top six. We finished the game with Osula up front again who, no exaggeration, must be 7th choice, and yet people question the effort the lads are putting in. I can't get my head round it.

OP and most of the pre-9pm replies are a disgrace.

We dominated for 90 minutes and were playing like a team from a division above for 45 of them. They've looked at our goal twice all game and scored once and hit the bar. It would've been a total travesty if QPR came away with anything.

I really enjoyed that game from start to finish. I was as frustrated as the rest of us to go in at HT losing but because I'm a grown man who is capable of a bit of patience and pragmatism I wasn't concerned. We were playing well and doing the right things, chances were always going to come but full credit to the players and staff for the intensity after the break, it was fantastic.

Get behind the team you claim to support and do it for 90 mins. If the only emotions you experience during a game like that are anger and relief then it's worth reminding that therapy is cheaper than a season ticket or a Sky subscription.

Put your fucking phone in the bread bin at kickoff next time.

Since Hecky came in we've been ravaged by injuries and yet he's still taken us from bottom half to top six. We finished the game with Osula up front again who, no exaggeration, must be 7th choice, and yet people question the effort the lads are putting in. I can't get my head round it.
You aren't on your own.

The original post was superb.

Flushed all the bedwetters and knobheads out in less than 3 pages. I can put most of them on ignore now. Made it really easy. TVM

Excellent, and great work Lewisham - oh, and no need to reply, I've blocked you. 😁

UTB

Back
Top Bottom