They couldn’t give a fuck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn't agree more bash turned off let Austin have the run and jump on him shouldn't have just walked back into the team for me.

An embarrassment to this club. Of all days today they needed to turn up and be counted and they've let everyone down

Only half-time so I’m not going over the top but watching that first half you’d think these players were 15th in the league and wishing they were on their lavish summer holidays already.

Only half-time so I’m not going over the top but watching that first half you’d think these players were 15th in the league and wishing they were on their lavish summer holidays already.
I genuinely think some of them have got flights booked. They must have

please ram the words down my neck in 45 minutes

Hecky will sort it out.
Will he? 🤷‍♂️ He's not got a track record of making changes to tactics and personnel to get back into matches. He sticks with plan A and hopes it works in the 2nd half as it didn't in the 1st. Every.... Single.... Game.

He's done well to stabilise us but he's not the man to take us forward and if we do get a takeover then I can see him being kept on, but not as manager.

Will he? 🤷‍♂️ He's not got a track record of making changes to tactics and personnel to get back into matches. He sticks with plan A and hopes it works in the 2nd half as it didn't in the 1st. Every.... Single.... Game.

He's done well to stabilise us but he's not the man to take us forward and if we do get a takeover then I can see him being kept on, but not as manager.
I was being sarcastic.
Be careful mate you can't criticise Hecky, but at least we can understand him.

Back
Top Bottom