The Pitsmoor pig at it again ......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be honest none of those walk into the first 11 anyway. Hooper is very similar to Sharp, not sure where we'd play Reach either. Lb maybe? Forestieri is a twat but he has undeniable quality. He'd be good in the Duffy role for us i reckon.

Agree with what's been said about Bannan though. Luxury player that only looks good against poor opposition when he has time and space on the ball. Goes missing when the going gets tough. Fleck is twice the player.

Forestieri - not a chance. Needs to come from Britain or Ireland.

Wouldn’t take any of there rejects ,
Watch the bouncing day massacre again they were at full strength with only one player missing, the fairy ,
Our pub team players nobody watching the galacticos has heard of , only playing with pashun , and who’d spent nowt
Would be found out in La liga , playing satdi / Tuesday was a different animal then 6 years after we were last in it ,
I’d take none of there overpaid shite , it would destroy our dressing room harmony and our unity
Even there youngsters in the team are shite
Clubs a fucking joke , so are there players

I wouldn't take any of their players either, in fact I would rather we never ever sign a player who has played for that lot, it is just plain wrong.

Let them start their yapping again, just listen, smirk and hopefully shove it back down their throats

I wouldn't take any of their players over ours they have players with good technical ability but their attitude stinks. I dare say Wilder could smarten a few of them up but Forestfairy that cunt is a cancer on the pigs, wouldn't have him within a mile of the lane. All this shit about injuries is just that utter shit they cant afford to pay them. A pig phoned football heaven tonight to say he spoke to one of their injured player at the under 23 game the player told him he was fit and ready to play but Jos wouldn't pick him even for the under 23's.

You really think Hooper isn't fit ,and Lee and Westwood ,and Hutchinson and the other player with triggers in their contracts ?

To be honest I don’t care , there all truffle hunters

Radio Sheffield clearly have it right allowing this plant pot and his equivalent village idiot Brian the Blade on every show.
The only thing as predictable as the crap they spout is the appearance of the thread on here talking about the crap they spout.

and to justify everything he said, 'I haven't got a problem with United...'
Some of their players would probably enhance our squad to change it up a bit and maybe Hooper as a option to start.

Not sure how he can say only 3 players would get in their team when they have the 2nd worst back 5 in the league. Only Ipswich have conceded more
This.

We have defenders not making the XI who would improve their team eg Baldock, Stearman.

Wouldn’t take any of there rejects ,
Watch the bouncing day massacre again they were at full strength with only one player missing, the fairy ,
Our pub team players nobody watching the galacticos has heard of , only playing with pashun , and who’d spent nowt
Would be found out in La liga , playing satdi / Tuesday was a different animal then 6 years after we were last in it ,
I’d take none of there overpaid shite , it would destroy our dressing room harmony and our unity
Even there youngsters in the team are shite
Clubs a fucking joke , so are there players
Love it

Not sure how he can say only 3 players would get in their team when they have the 2nd worst back 5 in the league. Only Ipswich have conceded more

And they average 16 shots against in games this season. That’s why Dawson’s stats of shots saved is so high - he’s getting peppered!

The Westwood issue is either interesting or piss funny depending on how much you give a fuck.

And they average 16 shots against in games this season. That’s why Dawson’s stats of shots saved is so high - he’s getting peppered!

The Westwood issue is either interesting or piss funny depending on how much you give a fuck.

As Blades Analytics and Beans continued to point out in their podcasts, every piece of analysis you could find showed Wednesday were getting results their performance didn't warrant. One fan on Football Heaven tonight said they'd been unlucky. It's quite the opposite so far.

I don't get the reach thing
Apart from worldies what does he do? Does he dictate? Does he get box to box? Does he break up play? Apart from his goals I haven't seen much else, wouldn't make our bench!

I was tempted to ring Radio Sheffield to explain the situation and why Sheff United are doing so well.
Pitsmoor Pig thinks it’s because we work hard and are fired up. If only it was that simple.

The mistake Pitsmoor Pig is making is looking at individual players and thinking the best indiduals must mean the best team.

However it depends on the system that team plays.
Wilder has a set style and makes us play like a machine.
He buys the most suitable players (cogs) to fit that machine and plays to the players strengths.

The truth is very few Wednesday players would get in our team
Not because they have poor players but it’s because their players (cogs) wouldn’t fit our team system (machine).

Another example is that individually some other teams have better midfield individual players than us.
But watch teams on the pitch and we have the best midfield unit in the Championship
Because they blend so well, all know their roles within that midfield to perfection.

Sheffsteel he actually drifted into 'look how much Wednesday's players cost...' as justification for them being better so at this point we realise as much as he wants to portray himself as knowledgeable he has a superficial grip of how football works.

I was tempted to ring Radio Sheffield to explain the situation and why Sheff United are doing so well.
Pitsmoor Pig thinks it’s because we work hard and are fired up. If only it was that simple.

The mistake Pitsmoor Pig is making is looking at individual players and thinking the best indiduals must mean the best team.

However it depends on the system that team plays.
Wilder has a set style and makes us play like a machine.
He buys the most suitable players (cogs) to fit that machine and plays to the players strengths.

The truth is very few Wednesday players would get in our team
Not because they have poor players but it’s because their players (cogs) wouldn’t fit our team system (machine).

Another example is that individually some other teams have better midfield individual players than us.
But watch teams on the pitch and we have the best midfield unit in the Championship
Because they blend so well, all know their roles within that midfield to perfection.

The idea we are just some organised, hard working tough side with little flair is shared by many. The recent comments from Paul Parker and Darren Eadie just promote that view. The less knowledge football fans must be absolutely stunned when they play us and see us knocking it about.

I don't get the reach thing
Apart from worldies what does he do? Does he dictate? Does he get box to box? Does he break up play? Apart from his goals I haven't seen much else, wouldn't make our bench!

:)
I think Reach is a good player. I’d have him in a flash, as competition for LWB. I doubt he’ll be at Wednesday much longer. Technically competent, goal scoring, 25 yr old left footed british players are like hens teeth.

I’d also have Hooper & Joao. Hooper as he’s a younger, less prolific BS;) and Joao as he’d offer what we currently lack upfront.

:)
I think Reach is a good player. I’d have him in a flash, as competition for LWB. I doubt he’ll be at Wednesday much longer. Technically competent, goal scoring, 25 yr old left footed british players are like hens teeth.

I’d also have Hooper & Joao. Hooper as he’s a younger, less prolific BS;) and Joao as he’d offer what we currently lack upfront.

Wolves supposed to be sniffing around with a view to taking him in January.

The idea we are just some organised, hard working tough side with little flair is shared by many. The recent comments from Paul Parker and Darren Eadie just promote that view. The less knowledge football fans must be absolutely stunned when they play us and see us knocking it about.

To be honest it’s an easy mistake to make.

History shows that players with ability and skill are in demand and sold at a high premium to clubs with money.
Whereas workers, leaders, characters, players with a good attitude you can generally buy on the cheap.

So as our players were bought from modest clubs and didn’t cost much
Then it’s seems impossible that those same players can quickly become world beaters.
Surely it must be because our players work so hard much harder than the other teams that have high profile individuals.
It still amazes me, it seems a total farce that lower league journey man Mark Duffy can look so good in our team.’
At times he’s like a Davide Silva type, it’s only his goal scoring/ shooting that lets him down.

it seems a total farce that lower league journey man Mark Duffy can look so good in our team.’
At times he’s like a Davide Silva type, it’s only his goal scoring/ shooting that lets him down.
Put it as “ex-scaffolder Mark Duffy” and it sounds even more ridiculous.

Along with McDonald’s worker Chris Basham, oil rig man Paul Coutts and postman Conor Washington.

As Blades Analytics and Beans continued to point out in their podcasts, every piece of analysis you could find showed Wednesday were getting results their performance didn't warrant. One fan on Football Heaven tonight said they'd been unlucky. It's quite the opposite so far.

I think it was the Bristol game where they had 2 shots on goal and scored both. They did nothing apart from that. If it gets a result it’s fine. But it’s a fine line. They took until the 82nd minute to register a shot in a recent match. Yet last night someone said ‘Birmingham had 4 shots and scored 3. Its unlucky’. No it isn’t. It’s like our penalty record. The belief we get ‘lucky’ penalties. We are top in terms of possession in the opponents box. We’re there and can be fouled.

They’ve actually rode their luck more than most. Reach scored a couple of worldies to win then some points but they’ll be lucky if he does it again. And the one in the Leeds game - they could have been 2 or 3 behind but for luck with Leeds hitting the post and one off the line.

The run of fixtures they’ve just had (7 very tough ones on paper) they’ve come out not too bad from it. But they’ve used a few lifelines and are now getting found out.

3 weeks ago Jos was king. Now they want him out. They claim he keeps changing the side but don’t say it when they’re winning. They want to know what’s happening at the club and why Hutchinson (who has apparently told a couple of fans he’s ready to play) and Westwood aren’t playing. Radio Sheffield ask but keep getting fobbed off. An Irish bloke rang in last night and made very good points. He said they need ‘their version of Chris wilder’. Someone who says it as it is. And he then pointed out an interview of Wilder’s recently where he said “we conceded because our centre halves didn’t do their jobs” (or words to that affect). That’s what this guy wants from Jos - straight answers - but it’s all riddles.

I hope their luck has run out. We all know they can be spozzy bastards. Another defeat this weekend would be nice.

Be a bit much if owls lost again this weekend and come to the derby on the back of 4 defeats. If they get a draw they'll all come thinking their "class" will tell.
Don't want them coming thinking they are under dogs ,do we

Back
Top Bottom