The club that keeps giving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

True, although I thought you hd to pass a "fit and proper" test to own an English club?, maybe not.

And while it may not be illegal, it would be, hilarious!
Fit and proper isn’t a competence test. It’s just about what convictions you’ve got. There’s no rules about a fool and his money being quickly parted.

I suspect it will be a chapter in a book one day as I don’t think Wednesday are the only club to have a naive chairman taken for a ride by ‘football people’.

And meanwhile, the FA employ a bloke they’ve previously sacked ...

Does the managers compo and the incoming managers wage come into this FFP calculation? Because Bruce isnt going to work for minimum wage.The unclean are going on about his record at Championship level, well its not great (2 promotions I think) with 10 clubs, hes been sacked about 3 times, walked out twice after very short spells and also resigned a couple of times, he likes to have millions to spend also, his overall win % is 38.5.

Hasn’t he got some relegations on his CV?

I am sure everything is legal...but I am also sure that nothing is done with the interests of SWFC as a priority, let alone paramount importance.
Why be so sure everything is legal?

I wouldn’t sure of anything concerning legalities with that lot and their apparent disregard for doing things correctly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom