The club that keeps giving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Values club at £100m. :eek:

Bollocks to attempts at offering an eloquent response......

Chansiri's a mentalist, and those he surrounds himself with obviously know how to play this idiot. Never mind the players, I wonder what Chancer's minions get per month? I'd bet that the supporters have no idea about what goes on behind the scenes? Eventually all will be revealed, and then the reality of their catastrophe will there for all to see. If his current certainty that £100 million is the going rate, then he'll be in for a shock when an offer is eventually made. And any pig who imagines that Chancer will spend knowing he's lost interest, well those heady days are now just memories, never to be repeated.

At the end of the day McCabe just stumbles from one cock up to the next , he finally gets the manager right and then does his latest boobie and leaves a loophole for the prince to exploit to mess up the best chance of getting to the premier league he’s ever gonna get

Next cock up will be to lose Wilder !

Is this Thornton character Holden off BM ?

I can't believe anyone who was there has ever felt worse than full time against Walsall. Other relegations have been hard to take but that one......
True. I can remember going up East Bank Road after the match and kids were out on the street giving us the thumbs down sign and laughing hilariously as we passed.
However it did give us this the following season
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG

Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Well it should be, but will it.

Only a few of the pigs saw from last years accounts the real level of shit they were in. The majority had to be spoon fed the reality from the owner.
There in shit cause they spent 25 million on shit players who they can’t sell on and are stuc
What Planet you on? Where’s this 6 million it was literally spending no money only loans because both our incompetent owners are too busy fighting each other.
And Sunderland and Charlton are where they are because of owners not investing any money in there club.

What Fulham who invested last year and got promoted ?

Well it should be, but will it.

Only a few of the pigs saw from last years accounts the real level of shit they were in. The majority had to be spoon fed the reality from the owner.
There in shit cause they spent 25 million on shit players who they can’t sell on and are stuc
What Planet you on? Where’s this 6 million it was literally said last week there’s only loans because both our incompetent owners are too busy fighting each other.
And Sunderland and Charlton are where they are because of owners not investing any money in there club.

What Planet you on? Where’s this 6 million it was literally spending no money only loans because both our incompetent owners are too busy fighting each other.

What Planet you on? Where’s this 6 million it was literally said last week there’s only loans because both our incompetent owners are too busy fighting each other.

Alright, you've made your point.

Well, I think they and their shareholders should feel some moral obligation.

Lets face it, if it wasn’t for them, Wednesday could have quietly gone out of business years ago, but no. Thanks to their intervention, their fans have to witness the slow, humiliating and painful decline of their once great club as it creeps slowly, ever closer to inevitable oblivion.

I hope they’re proud of themselves, I know I would be ;)

Terrible innit :)

In January Fulham got 2 loans (Targett, Mitrovic) and Cyrus Christie permanent.

Not exactly a splooge.

Sure we all know about Mitrovic now but he was an out of favour Newcastle striker, I bet Gayle costs WBA a lot more per week than he cost Fulham.

True. I can remember going up East Bank Road after the match and kids were out on the street giving us the thumbs down sign and laughing hilariously as we passed.
However it did give us this the following season
View attachment 47146
View attachment 47147

And some people think we shouldn't take the piss out of Wednesday.

6 years of 'Mind The Gap'.

Getting away with 1989.

39 years of 'Boxing Day Massacre'.

Inventing cheating in the modern game.

Employing serial bent fuckers - Dave Richards, Mandaric, Chansiri etc.

In my lifetime, hearing Wednesdayites go on about how massive they are.

I hope they rot in Hell.

I think for the next sacking Chansiri will wrap himself up and hide under the manager's tree and on Christmas morning shit on their floor and then rub it on their family's faces.

They're always on about how Thai culture is big on honour, he's not got much.

The thought of Chansiri carrying a cross and wearing a crown of thorns as he climbs Calvary whilst being whipped by Pig fans keeps popping into my mind. :)

Any one here a psychiatrist ?
Trick cyclist will that do :p
Mind you you would be reight with our lass she's a psychi nurse :D

If you loan a player Defoe for example who is earning £ 30,000.00 per week that is £ 1.5 million per year plus National Insurance, though he is likely on much more .

It appears that wages don't count in your business plan and only signing on fees can impress.

One of the reasons the Pigs are in shite is that they have a number of players on 30/40 grand per week guaranteed for the length of the contract 2/3/4 years on top of the 30/40 million in transfer fees.

Planet reality.

They would have stopped up anyway.

Bruce is a decent appointment as long they are happy with mid table finishes for the next five years.

Poor form from the Trotters not waiting until christmas eve for the traditional managerial sacking.

Some of the deluded have even asked for the return of Carlos the clown.

At the end of the day McCabe just stumbles from one cock up to the next , he finally gets the manager right and then does his latest boobie and leaves a loophole for the prince to exploit to mess up the best chance of getting to the premier league he’s ever gonna get

Next cock up will be to lose Wilder !

Is this Thornton character Holden off BM ?

T'owd Chingos back

Back
Top Bottom