The club that keeps giving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hated it when I had to Drive into Windsor.

Used to just park in the King Edward multi storey, as it was at the end of the road from Maidenhead, and walk to wherever I was going if it was in central Windsor or Eton.

Yup, anybody who can buy out Dave Whelan's multi-million-pound stake in 'little' Wigan. Wednesday will attract 'investors' who want it on the cheap, are willing to take a massive hit on over-the-hill players, stadium maintenance, FFP fines etc. and are just interested in their own ego trip and pocket. They won't be queuing round the block. They'll end up with the usual Arthur Daley type.

Like all never-have-been Wednesdayites, he's harking back to when Wednesday had 'Sanderson' as sponsors and that kit - 1992-93. I think the game has moved on in the last 25 years. :rolleyes:

View attachment 47109

He's confusing 25000 Man U fans coming over the hill to boost attendances as massive, pre segregation and all seater days

Hated it when I had to Drive into Windsor.

Used to just park in the King Edward multi storey, as it was at the end of the road from Maidenhead, and walk to wherever I was going if it was in central Windsor or Eton.

off topic but Windsor didn't have with Centrica / British Gas by any chance?

He’s not as daft as you think.

Apparently he’s launching a willy wonka type competition, there’ll be 10 unlucky golden coloured tickets enclosed in ten tuna cans distributed around the globe (possibly a couple shot into space for any ailiens who obviously will be wendies)

The ten losers will be invited to the rust bucket for their first visit where they will be entertained with a grand tour of the sights, they’ll wonder at the great tarpaulin, be stunned by the account books, and re enact the winnall / foristieri fight before gazing on Jordan Rhodes contract in amazement, and then finally given a exclusive viewing of Bannans cheaper Rolex before moving on.
(if you know, you know ;))

The massives will then enter the home dressing room in silence as is the tradition and be tested on how massive they know they are on the deludometer, after staunchly denying barca and real’s trophies as “lucky” and their crowds of containing mostly tourists, the winner will then be handed a life size statue of Mark Duffy as he walks out of the players entrance as a final test.

Should they hand back the everlasing bounce stopper claiming it was a freak goal whilst muttering he wouldn’t get in the team, that will prove their delusion level beyond doubt, they’ll be awarded the rust bucket and a free waddle mullet cut from Eric’s, a signed copy of diamond lights plus some decent Nike airs to doge the traffic when retrieving the owl sign from the road, and finally a car parking space with the title “Mr” before their second name..

It all sounds very fishy but “get the cans in” could mean something very different in s6 and the universe this Xmas... be lucky, not luhuky!

It’s a big long boring fucking joke I know, just like that lot. :D Merry Xmas blades, what a great start to festivities..
Made my night Tezza reading that :D

Seriously. Hes not gonna spend anymore. He cant spend anymore. Ffp fines. Big contracts need paying. Shit manager would need paying off( cant due to ffp), Low league position. Ground needs upgrading. Poor quality players throughout the team. Training ground is a big tent. Most probably wants an over inflated price. Who the fuck is gonna buy them ? Theres nothing appealing about buying them. This could go on for years and they will slide further......sit back and enjoy fellow blades, they’re no threat to us and are relegation fodder.
Where's that laughing policeman.

No Chansiri invested very well when he first came in , he was the model chairman/investor they were a penalty shoot out and a final away from the prem
It’s just that he hasn’t been advised what to do, instead of understanding what FFP is he signed Jordan Rhodes hence now there up shit creak

Model Chairman? You mean the lies that have been spun are acceptable? Even as close as last night he spoke of the need for transparency, yet his lies, half-truths, and general arrogance and dismissive approach towards the fans is hardly the behaviour of a 'model' Chairman. He actually believed that they are better than the Blades, yet the evidence of his own eyes must exist in another time and place, given that little 'ol United have bypassed his bunch of second raters. The evidence that you refer to as 'bad advice', wasn't this down to people he employed? So I guess his due diligence must rate up there with Trump and any other worrying figure you can suggest.

He had a similar binge when he appointed Robson and blew the Tevez and parachute money. Using Chasiri's incompetence to big up McCabe is not exactly the best comparator for the chaiman who has overseen the worst period in our history. Who needs enemies when he's got friends like you?

Sir Kev is not my friend, he's my employer. Licking that arse everyday for the living wage, is a steal in my book.

Remind me again of all those others queuing up in 2000 to take over the basket case that was United.
Take your time, I'm here all day....

And the venkys seem to be investing well in Blackburn at the minute

They took them over in the Premier. After dropping 2 divisions, they are now just one below where they started. I'd be a bit more selective with my examples of I were you.

And there’s far far far more owners who have invested in clubs and been successful just in the last 5 years

Bournemouth got new owners invested well went up.
Same with wolves
Same with Leicester
It’s happening with Leeds

Is the 'far far far' quote from the Donald Trump school of tweets? A good thing, a really good thing. A right big strong good thing with hairy bollocks.....

Ok I'll give you Bournemouth, Leicester and Wolves. DirtyLeeds are still in the same division they were when he took over.

So for your 3 good examples, what about Wendy, Brum, Charlton, Coventry, QPR, Sunderland, Pompey, Dingles all of whom are just about the same level or lower than when taken over.

Well that explains your devotion to him if nothing else.

We'll it couldn't possibly be an assessment of the facts, could it.

We all know the correct line on here.
Kev = bad mean crap owner

New, as yet to be found owner with apparent wealth = good owner

#spendsummuneh

#anymunehonanyone

#wagesdon'tcount.

Off to bed now, as Sir Kev wants an early start to tomorrow's arse licking.

They took them over in the Premier. After dropping 2 divisions, they are now just one below where they started. I'd be a bit more selective with my examples of I were you.

Is the 'far far far' quote from the Donald Trump school of tweets? A good thing, a really good thing. A right big strong good thing with hairy bollocks.....

Ok I'll give you Bournemouth, Leicester and Wolves. DirtyLeeds are still in the same division they were when he took over.

So for your 3 good examples, what about Wendy, Brum, Charlton, Coventry, QPR, Sunderland, Pompey, Dingles all of whom are just about the same level or lower than when taken over.

What the Leeds owner who took them over at the start of the season.

All I’m saying is that a lot of people on this forum make out as if every new owner is a Chansiri or a venkys. There not the vast majority invest well and sensibly.

We could just as easily have been what wolves/Leicester have done and could easily get an owner like them.
I’d say we’re the most attractive club outside the prem who someone could buy.
No debts and a ready made prem club

We'll it couldn't possibly be an assessment of the facts, could it.

We all know the correct line on here.
Kev = bad mean crap owner

New, as yet to be found owner with apparent wealth = good owner

#spendsummuneh

#anymunehonanyone

#wagesdon'tcount.

Off to bed now, as Sir Kev wants an early start to tomorrow's arse licking.

No Kevin McCabe is a great owner but you can’t deny he has made plenty of bad decisions and you can’t deny that to get to the prem we’re more than likely gonna need investment. Unfortunately old kev can’t afford that

All this is food for thought for those who criticise Meeester McCabe.

Well it should be, but will it.

Only a few of the pigs saw from last years accounts the real level of shit they were in. The majority had to be spoon fed the reality from the owner.

No Kevin McCabe is a great owner but you can’t deny he has made plenty of bad decisions and you can’t deny that to get to the prem we’re more than likely gonna need investment. Unfortunately old kev can’t afford that

6 million not enough ?

For sale a wonderful opportunity for the right mug, i mean buyer. The tennants have broken their landlord who can't stop blubbering and regretting ever purchasing the shit hole, I mean going concern. For a very generous price of £100m this bargain of the century could be yours. Comes with a free pig farmer, I mean Manager and a 6 month guarantee that the holdings will not fall down. This gloriuos opportunity is expected to get fuck all interest so please be quick with your bids.

a18c048dcfcc7f356de7b1e75f378639.jpg

Back
Top Bottom