The club that keeps giving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony

"Eacha heart out ya bums"
Reaction score
All the excitement built around The Sty about the meeting with Chansiri. Well, especially for all the undercover Pigs on here, it's been cancelled.

200w.gif

All the excitement built around The Sty about the meeting with Chansiri. Well, especially for all the undercover Pigs on here, it's been cancelled.

You’d think that even SWFC could think of a big venue with a PA system...

Very interesting - I know a few very sensible and decent S6 fans (yes, they do exist) and they were amazed this was going ahead.

A meeting arranged for 1000 (I think) attendees had the recipe to descend into a slanging match with all the idiotic piggies that are presently mouthing off to any one that will listen.

Chansiri was on a hiding to nothing.

UTB

I've heard they're considering the following venues instead...

Upstairs in the Shakey
Southey Social Club (if they do it here, they've said they'll do Tombola and a Meat Raffle)
The function room at the Garrison Hotel - but they can only have it until 8 on a Thursday because its needed for a Slimming World meeting..

Can't be bothered to trawl through the twenty odd pages, but it seems civil war is breaking out on the site that keeps on giving.

• Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 1,806 posts
  • Interests:playing dot to dot
Posted 21 hours ago
20 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:
In other words DC is scared cus he can't take stick from the fans

Does the Welsh Hills play havoc with your mind. Does DC own the fuc*ing Octagon or what. No he doesnt so where is that his fault. And you wonder why the University have cancelled listening to your type on here. This site is full of the criminally insane. THis site certainly keeps on giving. Its better than 'mind the gap'.

its a new concept , a fans forum without the nuisance of any fans butting in
genius
being held in The Long Rooms suite 3 Phuket Thailand now, be there for 7pm tonight

Fans Forum now back on at the Sty on Wednesday

The optimism continues:

"They're on about streaming it into other suites which suggests they want as many fans to see what looks more and more to me that there will be an announcement of some sorts?"

Back
Top Bottom