The board did not sack Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No they didn't sack him, but call it constructive dismissal if you will. Presented with terms he wouldn't accept so took a dismissal package.
Im not saying anything further on it right now.
That is because you know nowt.

As none of us know what is happening at the moment, why would anyone instinctively side with the board comprising rich men with a plaything and bean counters with no real affinity with Sheffield United against a man who has achieved great things for us and has Sheffield United in his DNA?
You yourself by your very comments are taking sides with Chris, and that’s understandable, but until a press release is made we know nothing.
To that end who would side with a manager who leaves Bogle on the bench and plays Lundstram?

You yourself by your very comments are taking sides with Chris, and that’s understandable, but until a press release is made we know nothing.
To that end who would side with a manager who leaves Bogle on the bench and plays Lundstram?
yes absolutely and unashamedly so.
My default is to side with a true blade who has been brilliant for us, unless and until it transpires that he is completely in the wrong here.

To me it beggars belief that anyone would automatically side with a bunch of people who basically don’t really give a shit about us rather than CW in the absence of the facts.

Two parties reach an impasse because neither can accept the terms demanded by the other.
Wilder understandably wants full control over signings but the owner who maybe under pressure from investors/partners understandably thinks his signings have been dog shit and does’t trust him with the money anymore.
Shit happens,everybody losers and nobody likes it

Intrigued to know who leaked news of Wilder leaving to the press ?
Someone did, so who had most to gain ?

I do worry who has/had the best interests of the club at heart: the board or Chris Wilder.

Whether or not the training facilities are rebuilt will be a big indicator to me as to the intentions of the board.

At least new facilities would be one positive legacy from these 2 seasons in the PL.

UTB
Better, nicer facilities would be a little way down my list of priorities
Some of our very best players managed with. The Ball Inn. The University facility at Norton. Dore
And in local parks. They have showers and hot water. Food plus a decent enough playing area
IMO new players and ground improvements come before a new training ground

It would do the players good to warm up shovelling dog shit off the pitch before training 😏

I would say shit in the middle of the pitch has been a problem all season long..................

Back
Top Bottom