The amount of abuse Jack Robinson gets is shameful

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He puts the effort in ✔️

He seems a nice fella ✔️

is he any good good at defending ❌

I haven’t seen any personal abuse, to describe him as a terrible defender is just fair comment.

He puts the effort in ✔️

He seems a nice fella ✔️

I haven’t seen any personal abuse, to describe him as a terrible defender is just fair comment.
Just scroll down to similar threads - end of

He puts the effort in ✔️

He seems a nice fella ✔️

Pretty abusive i`d say - try phoning Radio Sheffield`s Football Heaven and verbalising the thread title at the top of similar threads and see how far you get - but on here its just fine.

I think some topics have been bit to harsh considering we didn't lose either of the games Robinson played and made those errors leading to goals. After the first game & error he did play similar situations different and clearly learned his lesson, but then made big mistake on the last minute free kick. I don't think he would had got same amount of blasting by the rest of the game.

People (everyone) do mistakes some times they are small some times bigger and the real thing is what one is willing to learn from them. Football is about results and 2 goal conceding errors from defender in 2 games in a row dropped him from the squad and I bet that ain't surprise to him either. Ranting about it with handful of topics doesn't make things better.

Honest feedback and working on your accepted failings in a supported environment = the way forward.
Pissed up gobshites writing anonymous insults on social media = never helped anyone.
Our fans our part of greater society. A society in which you meet ignorant, arrogant, horrible people on a daily basis. Is there any wonder some of them behave like they do following a football match?

Does he put the effort in and care about his performance?

If the answer is yes, then any criticism about his ability should be aimed at whoever was involved in the decision to buy him and whoever picks the team.

Are we fans frustrated beacause we miss O'Connell and Robinson gets stick because he is not as good as O'Connell,Bryan and Stevens all got flak when they played in O'Connells position.

Me own personal opinion is if we ever see O'Connell back playing he wont be as good as the old O'Connell,fingers crossed i hope he is just like the old O'Connell.

Its just a player out of his depth even at championship level he’s L1 tops

I've given him stick in past but was rather impressed with him tonight. Well done JR

He's a decent Championship backup defender. There is nothing wrong with that unless you expect him to be something better

Was excellent tonight, got managed by Mirtovic once from a ball in the air but other than was was solid.

He's OK and that's it really.

No problem with him but our left side is not that great, Stevens tonight again showed no ball control and a fitness level that has been lacking for some time.

In Jan we need to prop up the left side.

This back 3 have each other’s back, and he fits in well
But he does get done for pace one on one

Back
Top Bottom