That "Pen"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

agree replay shows that Stevens 1/ got the bal 2/ he did it outside the penalty area
Also any footage about the 2nd goal starting from an offside not being given?
There was an offside as they broke and tried playing it in behind. The linesman never raised his flag. Not sure if the ref played the advantage, as Davies intercepted the through ball, then it came off Stevens' heel, then Fleck passed to Davies who gave it to Stevens. Stevens' touch was then poor and they broke away again. When Solanke then played it out wide again I think their wide man was just onside:

1633285287296.png

Rob Jones is not normally a Championship ref. He is on the
Select Group 1 Referee's List which sees him referee mainly Premier League games.
After that mess he made of our game I bet Liverpool ,Man C were happy that he wasn't scheduled for their game today.

Hope he makes a full recovery from the horror injury sustained 🙏🏻

I’ve worked in coal mines, iron foundries & for a long time in the chemical industry. Ive had worse happen on a regular basis throughout my working life & to me it’s always been what we used to call occupational hazards. Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s not correct that somebody suffers injury at work but sometimes things “just happen” that you have to accept as part of the business in which you ply your trade. This self entitled prick “earns” more in a few months than i have probably got in my entire working life ( >40 years) & I have never once had the feeling that I need to show my injuries ( fuck me it’s no more than a scratch) to all & sundry to try & get sympathy or to point the finger at someone else. Just fuck off, man up, suck it up & get on with it you fucking soft cunt. Fuck knows how he’d fare outside his cosseted, ego massaging, obscenely over-paid bubble. Tosser !!!!

And a pro referee, officiating at the second highest level in English football, gave the penalty.

Probably because he (mistakenly) thought that Stevens took the man inside the area, not because he disputes what yorkblade has posted about the rules.

Last edited:
View attachment 122291

Maybe VAR would have intervened, but it's a big ask for referees to get these decisions right all the time.

The ref will always struggle in these circumstances, but the assistant should be handily in line and ready to make the call for the ref. I assume they communicated and the lino just got it wrong.

Mate - I swear.

Green 'Un 23 Feb 1976

Sheffield Sunday Juniors Victor Ludorum U13s

Cutler's Arms U13 5-2 Brunsmeer Athletic U13

Goals from Lindley, Fenlon, Goddard (pen) and a pair from Pommpey took Cutlers to third last Sunday on a rain-swept, mudbath at Herdings Park. With the 60mph wind in their backs, Brunsmeer led 2-1 at half time when a shift to 2-3-5 put the home team on the front foot. The game was marred when on the 72nd minute, a desperate tackle saw Pommpey's genitals kicked clean out of his shorts and into nearby shrubbery. The Brunsmeer player was sternly talked to at length by the referee but not booked and after some sponge work, the injured player was able to continue with his cock and bollocks being retrieved by 'Bingo' a Jack Russell Terrier after the game. Speaking about the incident after the game, Tom Brooks, the Cutlers manager said. "Naden, it's a reyt result and I'm ovver t'fuckin' moon that t'lad got his tail and conkers back."

pommpey
How long were the halves that you played then? You said that you put them back at half time but the incident happened on the 72nd minute.

How long were the halves that you played then? You said that you put them back at half time but the incident happened on the 72nd minute.

Mate, the report was done by Tony Pritchett. You know that sometimes he'd had a brandy or two and that day he'd done a decent half bottle. He was up the Cutlers later absolutely shitfaced and arguing with all the pig fans and offering them outside.

I swear that the tackle which removed my tackle happened just after they went 2-1 up on 42 minutes with a 65 yarder from just outside their area which the wind took up the pitch into our top corner. Bingo was owned by Sheila 'Shiels' Shitcakes, who sponsored the match ball, a knock off Wembley Trophy from up on t'top shops.

My undermeats had slobber all over them and six teeth marks in my bobby's hat which, when I snapped the assembly back on made me howl a bit. My dad just said, 'Gerron wi'it, thar fuckin' poof' which I acknowledge is language beyond acceptable limits these days but at the time drew a few cackles from the parents on the touchlines. Mrs Shitcakes had to bribe the dog to release it with a handful of Fruit Gums and Midget Gems. Bingo was run over about a month later by the Fletcher

Well, I had my cock and balls kicked clean off playing for Cutler's Arms against Brunsmeer Athletic in Herdings Park once.

They flew off into the bushes by the tennis courts but I fucking carried on. A dog recovered the and I put them back on at half time and still carried on and scored two goals and we won 5-2.

It was in the Green Un an all.

Beat that, eh?

😂 😂 😂

pommpey
Poor kid!

Back
Top Bottom