That "Pen"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have not seen the challenge, but if you are using "got the ball" as a defence then realise it is not 1973 and you can't do whatever the fuck you want as long as you win possession

Well you can't comment if you've not seen the challenge..... You do realise its not 1973 and highlights of our games are readily available for you to view online including a clip of the penalty a few posts up on this thread

Having spoken to a qualified referee to get answers on Bournemouth v Sheffield United I have the following
Screenshot_20211002-210753_WhatsApp.jpg

IMG-20211002-WA0013.jpg

Reference the injured player (Solanke) taking the penalty, this is allowed, unless it's a blood injury. It's all about disadvantages, if the injured player gets treatment and he's the penalty taker no ref will make him leave the pitch and make another player take the penalty

IMG-20211002-WA0008.jpg

My days, that's more embarrassing than when David Haye cried about a broken little toe. I once had my cock cut open by a flying boot against nettleham in 1991. I carried on without moaning, blood pissing down my legs...and that jesse tweets about a scratch on sowanky's leg 🤣🤣

Well, I had my cock and balls kicked clean off playing for Cutler's Arms against Brunsmeer Athletic in Herdings Park once.

They flew off into the bushes by the tennis courts but I fucking carried on. A dog recovered the and I put them back on at half time and still carried on and scored two goals and we won 5-2.

It was in the Green Un an all.

Beat that, eh?

😂 😂 😂

pommpey

Well, I had my cock and balls kicked clean off playing for Cutler's Arms against Brunsmeer Athletic in Herdings Park once.

They flew off into the bushes by the tennis courts but I fucking carried on. A dog recovered the and I put them back on at half time and still carried on and scored two goals and we won 5-2.

Beat that, eh?

😂 😂 😂

pommpey

Chinney Recon

Well you can't comment if you've not seen the challenge..... You do realise its not 1973 and highlights of our games are readily available for you to view online including a clip of the penalty a few posts up on this thread

Fair enough. I've looked it up. It's a clear foul, whether it's inside or outside is a different question but Enda should know better there

Beat that, eh?

😂 😂 😂

pommpey
Remember some good matches with the Cutlers on a Sunday morning at Herdings Park back in the early 80’s, always a tough fixture (played in the QPR kit if I remember rightly ?)

Chinney Recon

Mate - I swear.

Green 'Un 23 Feb 1976

Sheffield Sunday Juniors Victor Ludorum U13s

Cutler's Arms U13 5-2 Brunsmeer Athletic U13

Goals from Lindley, Fenlon, Goddard (pen) and a pair from Pommpey took Cutlers to third last Sunday on a rain-swept, mudbath at Herdings Park. With the 60mph wind in their backs, Brunsmeer led 2-1 at half time when a shift to 2-3-5 put the home team on the front foot. The game was marred when on the 72nd minute, a desperate tackle saw Pommpey's genitals kicked clean out of his shorts and into nearby shrubbery. The Brunsmeer player was sternly talked to at length by the referee but not booked and after some sponge work, the injured player was able to continue with his cock and bollocks being retrieved by 'Bingo' a Jack Russell Terrier after the game. Speaking about the incident after the game, Tom Brooks, the Cutlers manager said. "Naden, it's a reyt result and I'm ovver t'fuckin' moon that t'lad got his tail and conkers back."

pommpey

Remember some good matches with the Cutlers on a Sunday morning at Herdings Park back in the early 80’s, always a tough fixture (played in the QPR kit if I remember rightly ?)

We played in yellow tops and blue shorts, with a mixture of socks as required.

Cutlers (Junior side) morphed into Moreland Juniors mid seventies, in a takeover bid by a rich Rollestone milkman

pommpey

Beat that, eh?

😂 😂 😂

pommpey
Well I was once pronounced dead during a game, got resussed then kicked a youth team player into row Z of the south stand...my name is Francis Joseph 🤣

Mate - I swear.

Green 'Un 23 Feb 1976

Sheffield Sunday Juniors Victor Ludorum U13s

Cutler's Arms U13 5-2 Brunsmeer Athletic U13

Goals from Lindley, Fenlon, Goddard (pen) and a pair from Pommpey took Cutlers to third last Sunday on a rain-swept, mudbath at Herdings Park. With the 60mph wind in their backs, Brunsmeer led 2-1 at half time when a shift to 2-3-5 put the home team on the front foot. The game was marred when on the 72nd minute, a desperate tackle saw Pommpey's genitals kicked clean out of his shorts and into nearby shrubbery. The Brunsmeer player was sternly talked to at length by the referee but not booked and after some sponge work, the injured player was able to continue with his cock and bollocks being retrieved by 'Bingo' a Jack Russell Terrier after the game. Speaking about the incident after the game, Tom Brooks, the Cutlers manager said. "Naden, it's a reyt result and I'm ovver t'fuckin' moon that t'lad got his tail and conkers back."

pommpey
1976 🤣🤣 fck me and I thought I was old 👍

Having spoken to a qualified referee to get answers on Bournemouth v Sheffield United I have the following
View attachment 122240

View attachment 122244

Reference the injured player (Solanke) taking the penalty, this is allowed, unless it's a blood injury. It's all about disadvantages, if the injured player gets treatment and he's the penalty taker no ref will make him leave the pitch and make another player take the penalty

View attachment 122241

Interesting one isn't it

A few other refs have tweeted it was a penalty due to the foul continuing as the player went into the box, stating Stevens still had contact with Solanke when he slid in.

Colin Murray on Quest said the rules say any foul that carries on into the box is a penalty is a foul also and was very dismissive of any saying it was not a penalty. He says it was correct based on the rules but above suggests possibly otherwise.

I have to say we had a Sharp one the same the other week and a free kick was given not a penalty.

It does seem daft to have such a rule for holding but not for other tackles where the foul carries on. Probably more obviously than today where I am not even certain the contact carried on much after he got in the box but just seems odd to differentiate. You could slide in and foul a player,then carry on bringing down but get away with it if the player finally gets brought down in the box? Yet a grapple or hold treated differently?

I honestly thought that Steven’s won the ball, surely he kicked it away from the player look at its direction of travel.
he kicked the ball whilst player and ball were outside the area therefore no penalty.

If that's a penalty then we all might as well pack up and go home. Cleanly wins the ball, fantastic defending.

You can't tackle like that nowadays. He gets the ball but takes the man out completely.

He is high and out of control.

It's a clumsy and xynical foul.

It's just not in the box.

I thought he would be sent off as last man after the award of a free kick so the pen award was incredible.

You can't tackle like that nowadays. He gets the ball but takes the man out completely.

He is high and out of control.

It's a clumsy and xynical foul.

It's just not in the box.

I thought he would be sent off as last man after the award of a free kick so the pen award was incredible.
It didn’t start inside the box, but the contact carried out into the box. Pen.

Back
Top Bottom