Thank you Sander

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Serious question notts red
What were you doing with your life before you found this forum?
Have you a job?
Do you contribute to your own teams forum?
What do you enjoy about coming on here?

Scab avenue? So original. You probably weren't even born during the miners strike...

Nothing wrong with honest hard working folk putting food on the table.

Rule 1 in any Union is never to cross the picket line. It's quite simple. I think your lot have scabbed every major industrial action the UK has ever had. Split the union in '26 and '85. That's quite some going. You'd scab tomorrow if you could, it's in your blood. It's nothing to be proud of, it's a badge of shame that you can never wash off and you pass it down through the generations. Greatrex represented your morals/principles.

The thing is about a scab is that everyone hates you; your fellow workers who you betray and the Bosses that you try and cosy up to. If you ever get the chance, ask your own Commercial Director (the lad from Merthyr, the Cardiff City fan) what he thinks about the notts miners 😂

Rule 1 in any Union is never to cross the picket line. It's quite simple. I think your lot have scabbed every major industrial action the UK has ever had. Split the union in '26 and '85. That's quite some going. You'd scab tomorrow if you could, it's in your blood. It's nothing to be proud of, it's a badge of shame that you can never wash off and you pass it down through the generations. Greatrex represented your morals/principles.

The thing is about a scab is that everyone hates you; your fellow workers who you betray and the Bosses that you try and cosy up to. If you ever get the chance, ask your own Commercial Director (the lad from Merthyr, the Cardiff City fan) what he thinks about the notts miners 😂
Putting food on the table is admirable, end of.

All jokes aside, this actually a really good point and something that may work in our favour in terms of keeping him!

Other than Everton (proximity to Cheshire, where Haaland will probably be living) or Leeds (Alf-Inge might be in his ear) we're the best placed team to be close to his mate and also play at a decent level.

Might not be a factor, but equally it might be

Absolutely won't factor at all.

I don’t expect him to stay but hopefully signings like Doyle and Anel have shown him that we’re serious about going up this season and the future and hopefully prevents him asking to leave because our future is looking very bright right now. Players like Brewster, Anel, berge, coulibaly, bogle and Ndiaye are all ours and not loans who all have very bright future. Could be some core that hopefully

I don’t expect him to stay but hopefully signings like Doyle and Anel have shown him that we’re serious about going up this season and the future and hopefully prevents him asking to leave because our future is looking very bright right now. Players like Brewster, Anel, berge, coulibaly, bogle and Ndiaye are all ours and not loans who all have very bright future. Could be some core that hopefully
It could certainly be some core and it's also about £70-90m of saleable assets as well, which is a solid foundation for a solid future, so we're looking pretty rosy whether they stay with us or whether we sell them on.

Excellent stuff 🥳

Nottsred is secretly a blade he must be I mean I occasionally pop over to most teams forums if owts going on like derby for instance and like reading what their fans think of didzy for example but I'd never sign up and constantly post on someone else's forum,kinda reminds me of aussieowl on bladesmad but he was half decent for a pig

Nottsred is secretly a blade he must be I mean I occasionally pop over to most teams forums if owts going on like derby for instance and like reading what their fans think of didzy for example but I'd never sign up and constantly post on someone else's forum,kinda reminds me of aussieowl on bladesmad but he was half decent for a pig
He's like the pig McNulty logging into Bladesmad on Christmas Day

Rumours on the street that we're after Berge if we don't get Gibbs-White. Be good for squad cover but I don't see him getting in the team over Johnson.

We know that you are on your arse financially too so £8m take it or leave it...

Is that why we have just bought a player on a deal that potentially rises to over £5m?

Ok smart arse

Rumours on the street that we're after Berge if we don't get Gibbs-White. Be good for squad cover but I don't see him getting in the team over Johnson.

I've just popped out of Bettis' laundry basket to relay your offer to him and he says I'm to tell you to get to fuck

Please don't ban this idiot, I'm really looking forward to how forest look when the season starts, thinking that we will accept 2m for Lowe and 8m for berge just shows how detached they are (Wendy and forest) with what you need to pay for Premier league players, soon they will find themselves with the clock running out and desperation kicks in..

Thank god for the prince and his stance on transfer fees, we look like we may start the championship with a better side than forest 😂😂

Ps he's a Wendy In disguise, three times I've wrote about forests classic teams and he's never replied, possibly because he doesn't know the players I'm talking about.. As he's not a forest fan..

#Dick

Ps he's a Wendy In disguise, three times I've wrote about forests classic teams and he's never replied, possibly because he doesn't know the players I'm talking about.. As he's not a forest fan..
You could have asked him about classic Wednesday teams but he wouldn't have been born.

Please don't ban this idiot, I'm really looking forward to how forest look when the season starts, thinking that we will accept 2m for Lowe and 8m for berge just shows how detached they are (Wendy and forest) with what you need to pay for Premier league players, soon they will find themselves with the clock running out and desperation kicks in..

Thank god for the prince and his stance on transfer fees, we look like we may start the championship with a better side than forest 😂😂

Things coming together quite nicely for forest in terms of defensive incoming. The prices are crazy though, You are right. 16m for neco williams seems a lot to me anyway. We've got more value out of Germany by the looks of it but still big money.

I think lowe I would leave now but I personally think berge is very classy. Has he been linked with a few. Do you reckon 15m gets him regardless of where he goes?

Edit- just seen the 25m price tag 'slapped' on his head.

Things coming together quite nicely for forest in terms of defensive incoming. The prices are crazy though, You are right. 16m for neco williams seems a lot to me anyway. We've got more value out of Germany by the looks of it but still big money.

I think lowe I would leave now but I personally think berge is very classy. Has he been linked with a few. Do you reckon 15m gets him regardless of where he goes?

Edit- just seen the 25m price tag 'slapped' on his head.

Talking honestly, I think £15m up front would get Berge. Would need to be some add-ons to take it up to an eventual £20m though.

He's an excellent player, but still not figured out his game yet.

during this window I doubt that we would sell Berge for less than the £22m that we paid for him.
I would expect the club to anticipate that his value will increase due to an impressive start to the season and would want him to improve our chances of promotion unless a decent fee is offered.

In no world is Berge a £35m player. He's proven very little with us and he's been here a while now.
I’m sure a European team bid £12 mill for Coulibaly so it can’t take £15 Mill for Berge. I agree he isn’t a 35mill player but that’s what it will take for him to leave

Putting food on the table is admirable, end of.
Solidarity and standing up for what you believe is even more admirable.

Bending over and taking it up the arse from Maggie was not the only way of putting food on the table.
Cash in hand working whilst supporting your colleagues trying to save an industry and its associated communities that the tories were hell bent on destroying is a more admirable way of doing it. Illegal, yes but head-held high morally more acceptable.

Billyblade - NUM member and proud of it

I’m sure a European team bid £12 mill for Coulibaly so it can’t take £15 Mill for Berge. I agree he isn’t a 35mill player but that’s what it will take for him to leave

If someone offers £20m he'll be gone. Without a doubt in my opinion.

In no world is Berge a £35m player. He's proven very little with us and he's been here a while now.

Agree....he's been slightly disappointing for us, altho he does show glimpses of what he's capable of.

You can tell he's got loads of quality and you could imagine him playing with top class players and looking comfortable in that team
but we're still trying to figure out how to play to his strengths to get the best out of him.

He's probably worth 10 to 15 million based on what he's done with us
but you can see the talent underneath and at times he oozes class
You could imagine him going to Champions League team next season, becoming a regular and worth 30 million overnight.
Hence £20 million is probably about right, with both parties (selling and buying club) having reason to feel satisfied.

Imagine Forest gerrin prompted and not having Davis, Spence, Lowe or others 😂😂

Agree....he's been slightly disappointing for us, altho he does show glimpses of what he's capable of.

You can tell he's got loads of quality and you could imagine him playing with top class players and looking comfortable in that team
but we're still trying to figure out how to play to his strengths to get the best out of him.

He's probably worth 10 to 15 million based on what he's done with us
but you can see the talent underneath and at times he oozes class
You could imagine him going to Champions League team next season, becoming a regular and worth 30 million overnight.
Hence £20 million is probably about right, with both parties (selling and buying club) having reason to feel satisfied.

Spot on.

Imagine Forest gerrin prompted and not having Davis, Spence, Lowe or others 😂😂
Starting to be adequately replaced at least. Niakhate, williams, richards, awoniyi and Henderson all look strong additions.

Definite shame to not keep the band together though.

Would berge be the sort for stopping on if a champs league team came knocking (say rb leipzig) or would he want out?

Back
Top Bottom