thank fuck we got rid of colin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Things have just got better and better since tha t football dinosaur was shown the door

True.

Honestly I don't miss him at all and I think its down to complete mismanagement from the top that has left us where we are now.

Do not mention that man on here.

He's more evil than Hitler, Margaret Thatcher and Peter Sutcliffe put together.

Things have just got better and better since tha t football dinosaur was shown the door

Warnock started the slide with his bizarre team selections and tactics the last 10 ames of the season and his failure to get cover for Hulse in the JTW whilst getting Shelton,Fathi and Killa instead.(and his refusal to play/recall Horsfield)

Warnock started the slide with his bizarre team selections and tactics the last 10 ames of the season and his failure to get cover for Hulse in the JTW whilst getting Shelton,Fathi and Killa instead.(and his refusal to play/recall Horsfield)

He made a mess of the 2nd half of that season for sure. But my word, he left us far stronger than when he arrived, and far stronger than where we are now.

UTB

Didn't Hulse break his leg in March?

Uncle Col had his day and it was great roller coaster ride while it lasted , time has moved on and so has the club, and right now it's not great being a follower of the blades , it saddens me at the state of OUR club , people can blame this that and the other , and everybody has a view be it bad , very bad or indifferent , but right now we're going to have to suck it up and hope , that this time , we've got a manager for the future the average age of the team most be low 20's so he can mould a team /squad able to play his brand of football that please's us as fans , 2 weeks ago we were the dogs bollox , now were just bollox , macker has gone , maybe this means we'll get a certain scottish striker in , was the same when we sold currie hanson , sabella , to dirty leeds , players come and go , when we win on satdi we'll be great again , talking up this player or that player was gash , and I could tell you know who they are now. I'm a Blade , followed em from 4th to prem and were almost back to the 4th and I'll follow them no matter were they play , or who managers em , not a clapper just a loyal supporter , as all ways UP THE BLADES.

Deja vu

Why does Warnock get mentioned everytime a player gets sold or something goes wrong etc?

Warnock started being given more and more money to spend before Robson even showed up. He made some truly awful signings with the money and even his free transfers during the PL season were awful. Its pure mismanagement from there on in really.

We are in league one due to a bad season in the championship (where colin left us) when we lost a load of players through cruciate injuries and used 42 players through losing loan players to injury , shuffled about by 4 managers.The appointment and rapid departure of Gary Speed was as much to blame as anything. and the sacking of A MANAGER WHO HAD A 45% WIN RATIO after 3 games, be careful what you wish for

When he rotated the squad for the Chelsea away game that Hulse got injured in. Why play him in the first place. Rest your star players not the others

I've got your Landlord's number and we're big mates now. Just saying......;)

We are in league one due to a bad season in the championship (where colin left us) when we lost a load of players through cruciate injuries and used 42 players through losing loan players to injury , shuffled about by 4 managers.The appointment and rapid departure of Gary Speed was as much to blame as anything. and the sacking of A MANAGER WHO HAD A 45% WIN RATIO after 3 games, be careful what you wish for

Kevin Blackwell has far too many knockers on here. He did a great job for us. Even when the first of the cut backs were coming he still managed to obtain a good amount of points.

His main flaw was the bypassing of midfield with the long ball. If Weir had got players like Williamson, Harper, Britton, Dyer, Howard etc. we'd be great to watch and rip teams apart.

I'm fairly sure my comment isn't required here. Just cut and post one of my previous posts on the man.

I even had to pull over so I didn't throw up in the car Monday morning when I turned Talk Sport on my way to work when the wretched gash was giving his opinions out. That sort of stuff should come with a health warning.

Yes he did. But we didnt have cover as proved

Luton Shelton was the most sought after man in Europe at the time. I'm guessing it was by Interpol for impersonating a footballer.

Thank fuck we got rid of that toss bag Blackwell .

Don't think I could have coped with finishing 8th in the Championship for another season.

Mr McCabe is to blame. Not cos he fired old big nose, but cos he replaced him with the biggest twunt of a manager imaginable this side of Adrian Heath. At the time i thought it was a joke, we couldn't be that stupid. Not one person i spoke to could even remotely understand, or explain, that appointment. Football suicide.

Mr McCabe is to blame. Not cos he fired old big nose, but cos he replaced him with the biggest twunt of a manger imaginable this side of Adrian Heath. At the time i thought it was a joke, we couldn't be that stupid. Not one person i spoke to could even remotely understand, or explain, that appointment. Football suicide.

Agreed.

That was the worst thing to happen to us.

Even if Warnock had stayed after we got relegated and not even bought any new players in he would have still done a far better job than Robson.

Agreed.

That was the worst thing to happen to us.

Even if Warnock had stayed after we got relegated and not even bought any new players in he would have still done a far better job than Robson.

Cant argue with that

Back
Top Bottom