One last Job Sharon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you take Colin Back ?

• YES

Votes: 62 24.0%
  • NO

Votes: 185 71.7%
  • JUSTICEFORFALLOWFIELD

Votes: 11 4.3%

• Total voters

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Would you take Colin back ?

The bloke is a serial firefighter and has saved about 60 championship teams why cant he do that in the Prem effectively we have got to take 3 more points than Burnley/Bournemouth/Luton

It would be fitting if that his last job would be at the Blades and possibly his best achievement if he did keep us up

One things for sure i would rather have Colin than Paul the PE Teacher

Anyone who says keep Hecky at this point is more deluded than a wendy fan who has just ate a full pack of deludamol

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Yes--one of the best managers we've had.

The bloke is a serial firefighter and has saved about 60 championship teams why cant he do that in the Prem effectively we have got to take 3 more points than Burnley/Bournemouth/Luton

It would be fitting if that his last job would be at the Blades and possibly his best achievement if he did keep us up

Anyone who says keep Hecky at this point is more deluded than a wendy fan who has just ate a full pack of deludamol
Yes,I would have him try and do what he does,pushing 80 or not.

Great Manager but not a premiership one.

I hear you but that is down to his reputation if you look at what he has achieved in English football there are very very few managers who have achieved as much as him

IMO it is all relatvive why should frank Lampard/Gerrard walk into decent Prem jobs and Neil warnock be laughed at

Id take him all day right now

A great bunch of lads with hit and hope football didn't work 17 years ago in the prem so doubt it would now.

It has worked at almost every job he has had go luck at his CV

He is one of the most decorated english managers ever

I hear you but that is down to his reputation if you look at what he has achieved in English football there are very very few managers who have achieved as much as him

IMO it is all relatvive why should frank Lampard/Gerrard walk into decent Prem jobs and Neil warnock be laughed at

Id take him all day right now
Lampard and Gerrard shouldn’t walk into Prem jobs, they’re wank in that league too.

Who should we get then ?

We can all say nah dont him dont want him

Well who do you want then ?
Why you asking me? If you want my answer I’d go for someone like Monty or Potter but one I don’t think Potter will come and two I don’t think Monty will either because he’s only just moved, other than that I’d keep Hecky just for now.

I'll be the one to say it... yes.

We would get some identity, some fight, some tactical improvements and a bit of a siege mentality going. Which would be a significant improvement on what we have at the moment.

Yes we would definitely still go down, but we would have a chance of getting 12 points.

Bladey blade appointment, only in S2, who can't think beyond "muck n nettles" and "up an at em" neanderthals- like Warnock, who belongs in Roy Of The Rovers strip in the 80s.

You can say what you want about Warnock

But he is one of the most succesful managers english football has ever seen and if you disagree go through his record

You can say what you want about Warnock

But he is one of the most succesful managers english football has ever seen and if you disagree go through his record
I'd have him back but one of the teams he got relegated is US.Still have him though,if he'd come,nowt to lose really,sxxt or bust.

Yes. For the laugh

Then if he kept us up it would be story of the season

He'd get us at least 15 points

Prefer to go down with Warnock than Wilder. Not sure Wilder's ego would bounce back from relegation.

The question is who manages us next season in the championship? We've had a long history of manager appointments far worse than Hecky.

In this situation in champ. Deffo yeah.

In Prem sadly he's never quite got it right.

Back
Top Bottom