thank fuck we got rid of colin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should be a bumper crowd tommorow with no colin, blackwell or Robson at the club
Be a carnival atmosphere now the fans have the good football and personalitys they have always wanted
Wish I could be there

Thank fuck we got rid of that toss bag Blackwell .

Don't think I could have coped with finishing 8th in the Championship for another season.

To be honest I'd have packed in by now if that football (hoof) was the best we could hope for. Similarly with Wilson's (anti-hoof) last season. Played the wrong way, the foootball can really be that bad it's unbearable. It takes some diung though.

The most exciting football I've ever had ther pleaseure of watching was the tripple assault year, which was ultimitely fruitless yet fantastic. Thanks for that one, NEIL.

UTB

I think I'll try and get both in, with a "kit design" and "McCabe OUT" by the 10th next month.

And after that, if you could just pop into the Rumour Mill and start a thread saying Michael Brown is on his way, that'd be great.

Warnock pleased and frustrated me in probably equal measure. One of the most dire games I've ever seen was under Warnock, but he also gave us some great times and fantastic memories. But time passes, things change, everyone moves on. Whether it was right or wrong to part at that moment (instead of earlier or later) no one will ever know, but I'm certain of one thing, the reason we are where we are today is the mismanagement of the club, not the departure of a manager several years ago.
I don't want to say it's a pointless debate, because this is a forum and without expressing opinions what are we doing here? But it also doesn't help the situation.

Back
Top Bottom