One last Job Sharon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you take Colin Back ?

• YES

Votes: 62 24.0%
  • NO

Votes: 185 71.7%
  • JUSTICEFORFALLOWFIELD

Votes: 11 4.3%

• Total voters

Who should we get then ?

We can all say nah dont him dont want him

Well who do you want then ?
There's only one man for the job.

Wish I could remember his name though.

He's got coaching badges. (Up in the loft)

He's got scouting badges (Up in the loft)

He's got an English Lit degree. ( with his coaching and scouting badges)

No. No. No. It's not Pommpey.

It's not Brian the Blade either (easy mistake to make though)

Some say he's a bit of a cunt ( not that I ever would)

For the life of me I can't remember his name.

I'm sure somebody will help me out here

There's only one man for the job.

Wish I could remember his name though.

He's got coaching badges. (Up in the loft)

He's got scouting badges (Up in the loft)

He's got an English Lit degree. ( with his coaching and scouting badges)

No. No. No. It's not Pommpey.

It's not Brian the Blade either (easy mistake to make though)

Some say he's a bit of a cunt ( not that I ever would)

For the life of me I can't remember his name.

I'm sure somebody will help me out here

I’m not sure DJ Ken but it sounds to me like your obsessed with this person

Colin = Warnock? If so, fuck right off and keep fucking off until you think you've fucked off enough then fuck off some more.

It can't get any worse can it. So whether it's Warnock or someone else we need someone to shake things up, get some fight and desire into these players. Coming out after Saturday and saying we were comfortable until the second went in (or words to that effect) is sending completely the wrong message to the players and fans. They need a rocket, some direction, a clear plan. Probably won't keep us up, but we won't have given up in October, which is what it feels like now.
Be careful what you wish for. Once a manager starts making public pronouncements about lack of effort or unacceptable attitude it’s a slippery slope - remember Wilder…. I like to think that he’s doing his bollocking in private and keeping a positive persona in front of the media.

I personally don't think that Hecky should go (yet). But surprisingly, I would be open to idea of Warnock returning. Just as I would be open to Wilder coming back. Both would put a fire in the belly of the squad. However, no manager will do particularly well with the amount of injuries we have

He was, but that's the past, and times have moved on...
Hi Stegosaurus,

True--but, this season there is a massive gulf between the bottom 4 teams and the rest. So much so, I could easily see 20 points being enough for relegation. Us, Burnley, Bournemouth and Luton all look shit. Any of us four could easily beat Derby;s record.

And I think Warnock stands a good chance of getting them. He doesn't have to beat the top teams, all we need to win is both matches each against our relegation rivals, and scrape a handful of draws and fluke wins elsewhere, and I honestly think we will be safe.

Warnock is capable of doing that.

Be careful what you wish for. Once a manager starts making public pronouncements about lack of effort or unacceptable attitude it’s a slippery slope - remember Wilder…. I like to think that he’s doing his bollocking in private and keeping a positive persona in front of the media.
Yeah, that's a fair point, but I think there's a way of doing it without hanging any individuals out etc. But coming out with demonstrable nonsense doesn't suggest a grasp on reality or the gravity of what we're currently producing.

Hi Stegosaurus,

True--but, this season there is a massive gulf between the bottom 4 teams and the rest. So much so, I could easily see 20 points being enough for relegation. Us, Burnley, Bournemouth and Luton all look shit. Any of us four could easily beat Derby;s record.

And I think Warnock stands a good chance of getting them. He doesn't have to beat the top teams, all we need to win is both matches each against our relegation rivals, and scrape a handful of draws and fluke wins elsewhere, and I honestly think we will be safe.

Warnock is capable of doing that.
Good point. I'd imagine the team which finishes top of this mini league of four stays up. Therefore, who is the best person to achieve this? PH or ''x''?

Back
Top Bottom