Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Apparently, Maurris is waiting to see how bad the kits are before he commits, doesnt want to look a cunt, buying a club whose players are dressed like twats!

Oli Burke and Mcburnie excluded!!!!

Apparently, Maurris is waiting to see how bad the kits are before he commits, doesnt want to look a cunt, buying a club whose players are dressed like twats!

Oli Burke and Mcburnie excluded!!!!

I know this is in jest; but i think the way the Errea announcement has been done, i don't think a takeover is on the cards any time soon.
It was reported the takeover was only for United, and not any of the United World clubs - and the Errea announcement emphasises the multi-club deal.
It wouldn't really add up.

Prince comes across more of a football man than t'owd Kev ever did.

Yes
You don't have to be a fully badged up manager to recognise a good player that will put bums on seats.

If McCabe was an electrician he'd have bought some chocolate screwdrivers on the basis that he needed some screwdrivers and they are screwdrivers.
what's the difference?

My toolbag needed some tools in, so we got some tools in

I know this is in jest; but i think the way the Errea announcement has been done, i don't think a takeover is on the cards any time soon.
It was reported the takeover was only for United, and not any of the United World clubs - and the Errea announcement emphasises the multi-club deal.
I think your right, although it would be easy enough to seperate SUFC from the united world aspect I'm sure.

Like said before though, this Mauriss takeover bid just sounds suspect. Who is he, and if he really wants to takeover why hasn't he at least spoken about why he wants the club?

Jest is correct.
There wont be a takeover anytime soon, and I'm not sure Mauriss would be the man to do it anyway.
If we are to be bought, then I think the buyer now, would need to have deep pockets, as we need an overhaul aswell as new training facilities, and the hotel needs hundreds of thousands spending, just to make it ready for Hilton to take it over.
Unfortunately, our current owner doesn't seem to have a pot in his palace, to piss in!
And so, this would fall upon any expectant buyer, aswell as having to broker new deals.

How can the EFL allow that to go ahead, can only assume that they think any owner is better than no owner.

Henry must be really shady then
Only to the point that he (probably) doesn't actually exist. I suspect that even that fact alone probably would't put him at the bottom of our best and most reliable owners list over the years.
This has 'the next chapter of Fit & Proper 2' written all over it, doesn't it? No doubt messers Bell and Armstrong are sharpening their keyboards at the prospect.
Exciting times.
utb

Only to the point that he (probably) doesn't actually exist. I suspect that even that fact alone probably would't put him at the bottom of our best and most reliable owners list over the years.
This has 'the next chapter of Fit & Proper 2' written all over it, doesn't it? No doubt messers Bell and Armstrong are sharpening their keyboards at the prospect.
Exciting times.
utb

It's Paul Woolhouse in disguise.

I bet the conversation was flying between Mousset and that twat behind him.

Dear Rhianna,

Would you like to buy a football club!?.....

Wonder if she'll consider Anel

Back
Top Bottom