Match Thread Swansea v The Mighty Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's 2 clear cut chances, one a piece, don't like to criticise our forwards but that should be 2-0

Good performance so far but frustrating to miss two sitters.

Half time coming at a good moment to be fair.

After much dominance and missing two very good chances. Swansea started to get into it there.

One word, absolutegash. The game is being played at the pace of a pre-season friendly.

Just been discussing, and its unanimous that we, I feel happy with the defence and midfield! But yet another game that we should be winning at HT, 3 really really good chances missed :/

The pace of our passing isn't crisp enough and we need to be more positive. We need the 3 points.

This is as bad a Swansea side as i've seen. They seem to be fearful about attacking and seem to be slowing things down and over passing for the sake of it. They seem to be under instruction to put everything through Fer. We need to be quicker after the break down, take our set pieces quicker, etc.

put a good shift in that half. Dominating really. Just need a goal.

Started hoofing instead of passing it
I'm sure they're gonna get a penalty, ref has given them a free kick every time one of them goes down

No fluidity in our play.

Just seem to be giving it away at will.

Definitely a game for the subs to come on and make an impact!

Fleck is having a shocker. Dowell time?

Similiar performance to the QPR game.

Calm composed professional and in control.

The problem is it’s still 0-0 so I expect us to move up a gear and go for it as the half wears on.

For the home team haven’t Swansea been poor though, nice passing from them but it’s too slow and they don’t look any threat, they seem happy to finish the match with a 0-0 scoreline, no urgency or risk taking from them.

Another fucking abject second half showing after dominating the first half. How many times so we have to throw it away?

It's Derby away all over again!

Can't miss the chances we did in first half against decent sides. Doesn't matter how well you play if you miss two sitters.

Back to a few weeks ago where we dominated first halves and missed chances, then capitulated second half.

Disappointing when you see what we can do.

Back
Top Bottom