Match Thread Swansea v The Mighty Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we’re not at our best I think we’ll be punished today.

Really interested to see how the new bus has fitted in with the squad. It’s clearly got talent, as shown with the wireless charging, but we’re a tight-knit squad that likes consistency and this might be one change too many this window. If we look disjointed today, I think we’ll all know why.

Is it wise to change one's coach mid-season?

Tough game, but the "last-five-games" stats are crap for them, and I think only Hull have better form than us (they have won all last five games, we have drawn one, won 4), someone can correct me if I am wrong.

We are the form team, play like we have been doing, and we will win.

Only Hull and Man U have a longer winning streak in English league football at the moment than us (I think they have both won 6 on the bounce).

Tough game, we have lost games when we’ve been outplayed at times this season but on only two occasions have we been outclassed this season, the last hour against WBA and the last half hour against Swansea.

A point would be decent today without a doubt.

Tough game, we have lost games when we’ve been outplayed at times this season but on only two occasions have we been outclassed this season, the last hour against WBA and the last half hour against Swansea.

A point would be decent today without a doubt.
That was early in the season though Za, we’re a much better team than Swansea now mate and although it might not be easy I’m expecting us to win today.

What the hell is going off at Hull , 0-2 up at Aston Villa 42 mins !!

What the hell is going off at Hull , 0-2 up at Aston Villa 42 mins !!

They've figured out that they've actually got a decent squad. Saying that though, Villa lost 3-0 to Wigan last time out so I'd say there's more goals in this one.

I feel I get complacent in that situation – I rely on the fear of the battery dying to make some inspired last-minute decision-making. By never charging my phone over 10%, I’m always bringing my A Game.

Then you’ve clearly never experienced 5 wanks in a working day. In this day and age, that is not possible on 10% battery.

team news:

DxSZOoDWkAEk1sl.jpg:large

A win would be perfect today, this league could be ours for the taking if we can keep the form going!!

Thanks Stoke!!:D

Swansea:

Mulder
Roberts VanDerHoorn Rodon Naughton
Fer Grimes
Routeledge Celina Dyer
McBurnie

Joe Mercer goal 1958 we last won in Swansea, com on Blades!!!

Back
Top Bottom