Outgoing? Stefan Scougall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I guess, although that would be like calling myself Big Jack, because I'm the oldest sibling, yet I make our Scougall look like a giant.
Is that you with Scougs at Wembley ?

wl6ihd.png

Did he get 2 siblings worth of height genes, or is the 'BigScougs' mere irony?

If he is tall, I wonder if he can play centre half?
I worked in Scotland a long while ago, there were two blokes called Jerry, 'big Jerry' and 'wee jerry'. Hilariously 'big Jerry' was a little wirey fella and 'wee Jerry' was a man mountain. Comedy gods up there

To Hibs or Motherwell? Spotted a couple of conversations in Blades-related Facebook groups regarding this - one of which mentioned contract mutually terminated. The clear out continues if true - should we be concerned when players such as Scougs, Harris etc are let go when looking at who are still here? Interesting close - season ahead methinks.

To Hibs or Motherwell? Spotted a couple of conversations in Blades-related Facebook groups regarding this - one of which mentioned contract mutually terminated. The clear out continues if true - should we be concerned when players such as Scougs, Harris etc are let go when looking at who are still here? Interesting close - season ahead methinks.

Not even top league 1 standard for a supposed promotion chasing club. Get rid IMO. Our problem , too much mediocre .

UTB

No doubt Scougall will in the eyes of some, turn into some sort of world beater now he is leaving.

He can't sign for a Scottish team outside the transfer window unless he's a free agent. I can't see us releasing him on a free given that a move to Doncaster fell through in January as we were apparently asking for too high a loan fee so this is a non-starter....until the summer.

Scougall tweeted `same old shit` yesterday.
His brother says 6 loan deals have fallen through, in the past few weeks, loan fee too high?

Scougall tweeted `same old shit` yesterday.
His brother says 6 loan deals have fallen through, in the past few weeks, loan fee too high?

Well personally I'd pay to get rid of him, so any fee is clearly too high. (I'm sure you can all guess that I don't rate him!)

Yeah, seems to be surrounded by family and friends who can't keep their mouths shut on Twitter, bit like his pal McNulty.

He needs to go anyway, he's not turned up since he scored a goal at Wembley.

Harris , Scougall ,Mcnulty ,Freeman J Wallace

Collins, Baxter, Sammon ,Hammond ,DiGiralamo

Do you trust him ?
Based on your list, yes. He's got rid of plenty of shit, and there's a lot more to go at. Obviously it gets more difficult as you move up the list of shitness.

Was that your point?

UTB

Based on your list, yes. He's got rid of plenty of shit, and there's a lot more to go at. Obviously it gets more difficult as you move up the list of shitness.

Was that your point?

UTB
Point is you have a different idea to me about what makes a footballer.

Point is you have a different idea to me about what makes a footballer.

Coutts aside (not many will others will argue that being able to last 90 minutes is a pre requisite);

.....which ones have we lost that you don't think we should have?

I take it we don't have to debate that you are likely to have more takers for your better players, so why not be clear about your complaint?

Coutts aside (not many will others will argue that being able to last 90 minutes is a pre requisite);

.....which ones have we lost that you don't think we should have?

I take it we don't have to debate that you are likely to have more takers for your better players, so why not be clear about your complaint?
Can you be clear about the question ,I got lost half way through :)

Can you be clear about the question ,I got lost half way through :)
You made 2 lists of players we have so far kept and players we have lost, and suggested (I surmise) we couldn't trust the manager based on these decisions.

All I saw was 2 lists of shit players. My conclusion is he's working through the shit players. What was yours?

UTB

You made 2 lists of players we kept and players we have lost, and suggested (I surmise) we couldn't trust the manager based on these decisions.

All I saw was 2 lists of shit players. My conclusion is he's working through the shit players. What was yours?

UTB

sitwell was responding to what I said in that some of our less shit were leaving with some of our more shit players remaining. Not much in it either way tbf. They can get rid of 90% of the squad as far as I'm concerned.

sitwell was responding to what I said in that some of our less shit were leaving with some of our more shit players remaining. Not much in it either way tbf. They can get rid of 90% of the squad as far as I'm concerned.
It's a bit of a no brainer that until contracts expire, you're going to find it easier to move on less shit players.

Unless you've made your mind up about the manager (more's the point), it's a bit obvious what's going on here.

UTB

It's a bit of a no brainer that until contracts expire, you're going to find it easier to move on less shit players.

Unless you've made your mind up about the manager (more's the point), it's a bit obvious what's going on here.

UTB

I wasn't as thrilled as some were when his appointment was announced, however, I'm happy to give the guy next season in hopes that he rebuilds and rebuilds well with the full backing of the board. Hope springs eternal for us Blades, eh? ;)

Not sure i like the shape our squad is taking. Technically gifted young players shipped out in favour of journeyman cloggers.

Agree to a point but disagree that's the case with Scougall. Clough's system last season was set up to help him flourish and he was wank all season with a pitiful return of goals/assists.

Back
Top Bottom