Outgoing? Stefan Scougall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be fair he can have a break, its not a long pre season, although I wouldn't be as naïve as Scougall with the beer slogan on it. We all know that footballers will head to sunnier climates and get out of their mind every night, but why on earth would you want to advertise that to any prospective buyer, or indeed to Adkins. Him and McNultry fail to grab that simple concept re social media ever since they arrived! Jamie Murphy on the other hand keeps his counsel far quitter and lets his football do the talking. Maybe that's why he progressed and Scougs and McNulty have regressed.

To be fair he can have a break, its not a long pre season, although I wouldn't be as naïve as Scougall with the beer slogan on it. We all know that footballers will head to sunnier climates and get out of their mind every night, but why on earth would you want to advertise that to any prospective buyer, or indeed to Adkins. Him and McNultry fail to grab that simple concept re social media ever since they arrived! Jamie Murphy on the other hand keeps his counsel far quitter and lets his football do the talking. Maybe that's why he progressed and Scougs and McNulty have regressed.
I reckon he will be smashed after 2 pints :D

He's from Scotland and people expect he's not having a beer on holiday...

Scratching head here...young lad off with his mates...

He's from Scotland and people expect he's not having a beer on holiday...

Scratching head here...young lad off with his mates...

Why then didn't he show a fried mars bar with being from Scotland , holidays , hair down and all that jazz.

Back
Top Bottom