Match Thread Southampton v. Sheffield United - 13th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SOUT
SOUT
SOUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607596552548.png v. 1607596559324.png
EPL Week 12 - Sunday 13th December 2020 - St Mary's

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/southampton-vs-sheffield-united.520/

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Madley
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage: TO BE UPDATED.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 10.38.13.png

These have some speedy players plus of course Che Adams!!!! Ward Prowse deadball kicking a big threat. United need to be wary of giving free kicks away near the box.

5 nil the Blades.

Sorry, I mean Southampton.

PS - In seriousness I think we’ll win this 1-0.

Our keepers decision making is a worry,our defence is lacking coherence and leadership,our midfield is generally static and easily brushed aside and our attack is lacking flair and guile........have I missed owt?
I’m usually optimistic but that boat is sunk without trace so unless we get some outrageous good fortune against a very good Southampton side it’s another nail in the proverbial.

Southampton are strong, powerful team who are light years ahead of us. Anyone who thinks we can go toe to toe with them needs to give their heads a wobble. Just look at their recruitment there is no way we have to compete so we have to do things differently. Finally we have always been a yo yo team so we shouldn't build up any great expectation.

Did I miss anything?

Our keepers decision making is a worry,our defence is lacking coherence and leadership,our midfield is generally static and easily brushed aside and our attack is lacking flair and guile........have I missed owt?
I’m usually optimistic but that boat is sunk without trace so unless we get some outrageous good fortune against a very good Southampton side it’s another nail in the proverbial.
Reference 'have I missed owt', did you send it to CWAK, cos they need to know.

all true...just sounds like complete opposite of 12 months ago... v sad

Southampton are strong, powerful team who are light years ahead of us. Anyone who thinks we can go toe to toe with them needs to give their heads a wobble. Just look at their recruitment there is no way we have to compete so we have to do things differently. Finally we have always been a yo yo team so we shouldn't build up any great expectation.

Did I miss anything?
Your Red & White flag to replace the White one.

Did I miss anything?
Yo.......................................................................................................yo, team.

Handily, their best player is back from injury. Just in time!

Early Sunday kick off..great

Is something more exciting on Gold? Little House of the Prairie or sommat?

Things have to start going our way hopefully fleck doesn’t offer em a Chrissy present

Result, my son's match kicks off at 12pm on Sunday, I genuinely have an excuse not to watch the match. I bet his game gets called off and I end up having to watch it.

Are you going to tell Chris or am I? As I think he’s grown fond of the white flag.
Seriously, I believe you've hit the nail right on the head.
As has been said before on here, and I believe by Albert Einstein, one cannot keep feeding in the same elements in to a problem and expect to get different answers.

3-0 loss. They’ll dominate throughout and brush us aside, we don’t have the defence to hold off their forward line or the attack to threaten their back line.

Back
Top Bottom