Match Thread Southampton v. Sheffield United - 13th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SOUT
SOUT
SOUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607596552548.png v. 1607596559324.png
EPL Week 12 - Sunday 13th December 2020 - St Mary's

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/southampton-vs-sheffield-united.520/

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Madley
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage: TO BE UPDATED.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 10.38.13.png

First time I've not watched the full 90 minutes in way over 5 years.
A small 5-10 minute spell after half time inbetween 80 mins of Kevin Blackwell esque football (just he was better at getting results out of it)

Had to turn off the game. Shocking performance, no spirit, no passion, no communication, no one taking this by the scruff of the neck on the pitch.

we have gone from being a great team giving it all for each other to a team who look like they have never played together.

however we need confidence, to win by scoring a goal like Southampton’s second and crawl back our pride in our club because at the moment it’s showing like none of us have any

Wilders post match interview should be intresting

Maxed out, didn’t lay a glove in them, we are nearly there, Top side, top players, no games of basketball, playing for 17th, tight group, boys lack quality at right times, need to take responsibility, can’t take a wrecking ball to our approach, nothing wrong with our approach, no luck. Blah blah blah.

This is as bad as I've seen this season and it's shite - but it's still Premier league and as a club we've had many many many worse teams than this

You're typical of posters this year - short memories.

UTB
Its still premier league WOW!!! I'd rather be competing in the championship than getting beat without fight every week in this league 100%. I get you like to see the big boys but to watch this really?

Things are looking up. Roast beef dinner for tea. Other than that, another Sunday ruined.

Absolutely disgusting, bet my sons and grandson are cursing me for making them Blades fans

Listening to the Prince at half time, he's happy with the manager, the players bought and the way were playing, fuck me he must be the one with smarties for eyes

We started the second half decently and were unlucky with their second goal, and then it's game over. First half was completely unacceptable.

Worse than any, that's any display from an Atkins team

Soulless..disjointed. apathetic. Drab .effortless . Clueless. Ununited as we can get

That's the first time I've switched off mid match. It's just so disappointing.

_20201213_135116.JPG

Dogshit.

Like overweight Sunday league players getting a go against a professional team.

I'd investigate us for doping if there are any samples from last season, because we're completely unrecognisable haha

Target: get more points than Derby, that's it, and I can't see us doing that at the moment.

We’re shot right now the reset button needs to be hit not in terms of staff but in terms of mentality. I wish I could say where that’s going to come from but I can’t we looked beaten from minute one there.

Set up like Brian Clough, have the tactical flexibility of David Weir and this is what you get. Sorry but it’s true.

Back
Top Bottom