Match Thread Southampton v. Sheffield United - 13th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SOUT
SOUT
SOUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607596552548.png v. 1607596559324.png
EPL Week 12 - Sunday 13th December 2020 - St Mary's

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/southampton-vs-sheffield-united.520/

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Madley
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage: TO BE UPDATED.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 10.38.13.png

Off license on way home. It's our last hope.

It’s an actual embarrassment. Literally every aspect of our game is shit. Set pieces are awful, defending is Sunday league standard, passing is so basic, the subs make me wonder what the fuck are we doing, the team selection was ridiculous. I think majority of the fan base would rather us go down by actually giving teams a good go, why the fuck do we constantly play a flat 3 - yes it worked last year but we need a 10, we can’t creative anything - put didzy there and start Brewster and Mousset and fucking go for it next game.

Not to worry tho it was worse in year 19 0 blob asking this Robson that micky Adams tripe only 2 wins away from 17th place blah blah blah. The usual shit people will come out with to try an defend this inept shit!!!

Thank fuck for that sub, should’ve been made about 15 mins ago

The preparation needs to be started for next season, it needs to be honest and ruthless. There are many players who need to take a long hard look at themselves and if they want to stay they have to play like they want to stay.
We haven't offered any passion or pride for about 6 games now and we are slipping towards a record points low without a whimper, it's like the players are resigned to relegation in December.
Wilder needs to look at his performance this year and be brave enough to look at alternatives to the one system he prefers. Though my suspicion is that Wilder will walk before the end of the season.

It’s an actual embarrassment. Literally every aspect of our game is shit. Set pieces are awful, defending is Sunday league standard, passing is so basic, the subs make me wonder what the fuck are we doing, the team selection was ridiculous. I think majority of the fan base would rather us go down by actually giving teams a good go, why the fuck do we constantly play a flat 3 - yes it worked last year but we need a 10, we can’t creative anything - put didzy there and start Brewster and Mousset and fucking go for it next game.
Agree with this 100 percent!

At the very least, realise that you aren't even close to getting a result in the current system.

I think we are watching a team with zero fight in them ................................. start planning for the Championship. I'm out not worth watching this.

Berge has never really impressed me but at least he has always been pretty neat and tidy with the ball if somewhat safe. Today he looks completely lost.

Brewster's control so bad that it bounces off him 10 yards and sets up Southhampton on the counter.

Literally every single player looks like they haven't kicked a ball before.

It’s typical...

Everytime Ramsdsle makes a good safe....he’s made 3 excellent saves all match.
All 3 wouldn’t have counted due to tight offside decisions.

Apart from that and the 2 goals neither goalie has had much to do.

For all the money spent on transfers the bloke we got on a free from Ipswich still looks like the best footballer at the club.

£50 million spent in the Summer & the starting 11 are worse than the side that finished last season.
Inability to replace or train up someone capable of replacing JOC, in a uniquely key position, is as bad a management decision as you could get. (Such a key, unique position played by JOC for 3 yrs & no credible replacement for a long term injury . ... wtf?).
£ 24 million on a striker that doesn't start??
Really depressing .. the whole year! ☹☹

Back
Top Bottom