CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agreed, and that's whats wrong with today's game. Look at the debacle ESP, and the likes of Paul fecking Pogba demanding £500k a fecking week! Its gone to hell in a handcart......but I still love it

We should have spunked all of last seasons profit on Pogba for 34 weeks. Tinpot owner, no ambishun.

One other point is that he's "expensive"... Again not sure that's an issue, if we take tabloids as gospel we're to believe Wilder was on 80k / week and SJ wants 40k? In one fell swoop you've potentially taken couple of million quid off the wage bill?

But he’ll be a championship manager, not a premiership one. £2m is expensive in that context.

Is he watching

He's watching, From his mandatory £2000 hotel room at Heathrow. Eating his hand delivered dinner of pringles & kitkats while breathing in a week's worth of stale farts & watching summer drift away out of a locked window. Living his best life.

Last edited:
Not if he gets us promoted
At which point he’d deserve the money, from that point on. He’s certainly not a PL manager based on his history and reputation, but let’s hope if he’s appointed he changes that and has more games than not at that level.

SunJihi posted that it was done but then again didn't he say jagielka failed a medical at wednesday years ago

It’s all Middle of the Road for us Blades, though.

Last night I heard the Bettis singing a song
Ooh we, chirpy chirpy cheap cheap
Woke up this morning and the money was gone
Ooh wee, chirpy chirpy cheap cheap
Chirpy chirpy cheap cheap chirp

Incredibly worrying if true for me.

Huge mistake if we’re going to end up with Heck who’s been clear he doesn’t want it.
How can we give it to someone who said they didn't want it about 2 weeks ago.

I can't imagine anyone going for a job interview and saying no I don't want the job, then to be offered it 2 weeks later.

Absolute shambles we are at the moment.

Don’t believe he ever wanted the job we were being used as a stalking horse here. Think blessin has always been the preference unfortunately work permit looks an obstacle. However if it ends up being Heckingbottom we may as well all pack up and go home next year.

Back
Top Bottom