CONFIRMED Slaviša Jokanović

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know its the Sun, and I know its probably a load of shite, but both of these are far more appealing than any other of the crap thats been mentioned.
Weird innit, probably up their with Howe as a decent manager and 90% of this thread isn't talking about him and his qualities 😅👀

But when it's a shite manager...

Spending big , it’s a recipe for destruction, should have started work ont training ground , sold / brought some new players, and kept Wilder till Xmas , I honestly think the love we had for Wilder made a lot of the people jealous of him higher up , if next season goes tits the shit coming your way prince / board , well that’s just say there will be a lot of it !

Decent appointment, although if he did well for us I could see him moving on.

He failed to agree a new deal at Watford when he was there and left.

Anyone claiming Jokanovic would be a bad appointment needs to get their head tested.

Got 2 teams up playing exciting football. Failed slightly in Fulham's 1st season back up but did he spend the £100m on has-beens or the hierarchy?
I agree, if anyone thinks it would be a bad appointment then we might aswell give up now. He's only name with Howe I've seen that excites me.

If we get promoted straight back up, the love coming your way Prince / board, well, let’s just say there will be a lot of it !

If my auntie had a cock, she'd be my uncle...
Or as Gino would say, if my Granny had wheels she’d be a bike 🤷‍♂️

I think some of our fanbase are suspicious of anyone who isn't a straight talking muck and nettles bloke from North of Leicester.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when you see people not wanting certain managers because they're a middle Englander, or because they're too posh, I despair.

I couldn't care less if I like the next manager as a person if he's gets us playing entertaining attacking football and has us challenging at the top end.

We've never had a foreign manager and if you look at our general refusal to sign foreign players over the last decade we could probably use a shake-up. He's got a great record but never really sticks around. I'd rather Cooper to be honest. I think Jokanovic would only be a short term signing and I'd prefer a longer-term investment.

Jokanovic would be a very shrewd appointment. He’s a manager who plays exciting football and has a good track record in the Championship. He’s my preferred choice.

I wouldn’t rule out Cooper, though. He’s done an impressive job with Swansea and may be able to get a song out of McBurnie and Brewster.

If we’re looking at these two and Eddie Howe, it shows HRH and the board aren’t mucking about.

Back
Top Bottom