Incoming? Siriki Dembele

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A player linked with: a rich London club top of the league, a club with most league titles ever in Europe and a team who are probably Scotland’s biggest. Oh and then a side 2nd from bottom from Sheffield.

Unfortunately, file this under ‘not happening’.

crikey, could have just filed it under not happening cos we’re fucking shite… didn’t have to rub it in and make us feel worse.

This one feels very realistic. As it did last summer.

But a year left on the contract, they know they need to sell.

Fulham surely don't need him. Guaranteed starter at the best supported club in the Championship...

Shame as this was the player I wanted most but that was before the Karamoh rumour. I do hope there's another winger coming in also though.

This what annoys slightly come TW time.

Some source, that probably knows sweet FA, tweets that we're interested in someone. Some of our fans start claiming they'll be an amazing signing and get the lube out ready to knock a posh one out. The thread then runs longer than Forrest Gump and said player then doesn't sign and everyone's up in uproar slamming the board when there was never any evidence were actually in for them.

The only players I've seen having interest confirmed by anyone at the club are Davies (signed) and Vieira (failed medical).

Shame as this was the player I wanted most but that was before the Karamoh rumour. I do hope there's another winger coming in also though.
Agreed I would have liked to have seen this come off, however, I do hope that with only Karamoh coming in as a recognised 'winger' this might open the door for Illyam Ndyaie (excuse the spelling!)

This what annoys slightly come TW time.

Some source, that probably knows sweet FA, tweets that we're interested in someone. Some of our fans start claiming they'll be an amazing signing and get the lube out ready to knock a posh one out. The thread then runs longer than Forrest Gump and said player then doesn't sign and everyone's up in uproar slamming the board when there was never any evidence were actually in for them.

The only players I've seen having interest confirmed by anyone at the club are Davies (signed) and Vieira (failed medical).

1630421574277.png

The kids not good enough to get in Peterboroughs side why should we sign him ?

If it's £2 million for the lad then not going for him is madness.

42 games, 11 goals, 10 assists last season
4 games 2 goals this season.

He's scored more goals than us.
Maybe because we are not in league one
Only two games I've noticed him he has scored from the bench

Can’t someone just tweet the Posh Chairman and ask how much for Dembele, then pass it on to the official Blades Twitter account so they know? Might give Bettis a nudge then.
You mean do the scouting, leg work and agents job for them?
I'm in, and I only want 10% of the fee.

£2m is a bargain for this lad....would be amazed if nobody takes a punt at that price....

Someone tweeted their Chairman asking if anyone had met his £3.5m release clause.

He replied stating his didn‘t have a release clause and it would take more than that to sign him.

Also said on a follow up tweet he’d had no contact at all from us.

Get this guy signed up ! Lovely footballer,his vision to play through the lines was something else which would benefit us no end,low centre of gravity,skill,always a threat. No doubt premiership clubs are courting him,oh and he knows where the onion bag is,thankfully not today as his support wasn’t cute enough.

Back
Top Bottom