Incoming? Siriki Dembele

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

still think we need another striker in know weve plenty and arnt creating owt for em but apart from billy none of em can hit a barn door

still think we need another striker in know weve plenty and arnt creating owt for em but apart from billy none of em can hit a barn door
Moose will score goals. He just needs to keep fit. Unfortunately for him he's that much of an explosive player that he will always have hamstring issues.

No way this is happening unless we're willing to pay over the odds

Waiting for their chairman to kill it off

Sheffield United came to us with an offer but I am loud mouth chairman and I told them to triple it! I don't care if my player leaves on a free transfer at the end of the season.

Sheffield United came to us with an offer but I am loud mouth chairman and I told them to triple it! I don't care if my player leaves on a free transfer at the end of the season.
Ryan Leonard! That was a good 3 transfer windows wasn't it. They were the days.

Think we need Burke out for this one to progress. If ‘boro complete that deal then I reckon this will happen.

The only saving grace is his contract status. That will certainly make him more attainable to us.

Think we need Burke out for this one to progress. If ‘boro complete that deal then I reckon this will happen.
certainly looking like one out one in hope your right on this one bob im hoping mcburnie is moved out as well as burke dont rate the guy and dont think hes ever fitted in here

Burke seems a bit like a Peterborough style wildcard, actually.
Add him as a sell-one-get-one-free kind of thing.

A player linked with: a rich London club top of the league, a club with most league titles ever in Europe and a team who are probably Scotland’s biggest. Oh and then a side 2nd from bottom from Sheffield.

Unfortunately, file this under ‘not happening’.

Back
Top Bottom