Match Thread Sheffield United v. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 4th November 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WOLV
WOLV
WOLV
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1698910886464.png vs. 1698910893937.png

Premier League Matchweek 11 - Saturday 4th November 2023 - 15:00 - Bramall Lane
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-wolverhampton-wanderers.667/

Officials:

Referee: Robert Jones
Assistants: Timothy Wood, Wade Smith
Fourth Official: Jeremy Simpson
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard

🚗 Matchday Parking:

Stuck for somewhere to park near the lane? CLICK HERE for Just Park spaces in the area

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@s24su
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/s24su/

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

VPNAd.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 07.40.52.png

Last edited:

Has anyone got a link to youtube with the highlights (2mins will do)

I know people will say just search, but I'm in China on a VPN and searching takes ages, and all I can find are morons that post different games, or play station shit!
Yeah man, WTF is that all about? Click a link thinking I'm gonna see a couple of minutes highlights reel and it's some stupid fucker playing FIFA.

Yes it was Souza, looked like he was close to tears it meant that much to him.
At that time I thought it was a really bad show of body language, he looked deflated and defeated rather than trying to get him and the rest of team up and positive for going and getting a winner. I did like what he did for the pen though. I was shouting wtf are we doing letting him take it for, but he was just taking pressure off Norwood (my bad) which showed a bit of thinking

At that time I thought it was a really bad show of body language, he looked deflated and defeated rather than trying to get him and the rest of team up and positive for going and getting a winner. I did like what he did for the pen though. I was shouting wtf are we doing letting him take it for, but he was just taking pressure off Norwood (my bad) which showed a bit of thinking

I was suggesting we did the same for McBs, glad we’ve caught on and tried it. Such ridiculous delays do nothing but build the pressure on the player stood with the ball waiting to take it

See if someone can fax you the Green 'Un?
Haha! I was gonna say is Green 'Un still going? I doubt it, then thought, can you still FAX?!
You need a VPN mate
Got one, but they're still pretty crap. Have to try loads of different places. The admin now will see I'm in Seattle or Hong Kong, they seem to be the strongest at the moment!
Yeah man, WTF is that all about? Click a link thinking I'm gonna see a couple of minutes highlights reel and it's some stupid fucker playing FIFA.
Click baits... they get thousands of views. Wish they could ban them using false info. The look genuine so have to try them :mad:

Finally got to see it! Wow! What a cracker of a first goal, I've watched it about 10 times!, also saw Wolves miss the easiest of chances, WTF. We got lucky there, the first guy ballsed it up as the second guy behind him couldn't have missed.
Doesn't look like could do much against their equaliser, was equally a good strike, can't see many keepers stopping that.

Wow, sounded like pre-penalty you could hear a mouse fart, you can actually hear people talking in the stands! Can't imagine waiting for that! Even though I knew it went in, my heart stopped watching it!

Forgive me, for possibly slightly longish post, but I don't get to chat any football much, I'm staying for 8 weeks in rural China before returning to Taiwan - where football doesn't even exist!, and although everyone here has heard of Man U, City, Chelsea, no one has heard of us, so I've been educating them!

In fact, I did a speech in front of 150 people on Monday, and not only had they not heard of SU, they'd not heard of Sheffield! haha. I made sure my Blades back pack was in the photos!

I like the earlier post with the league table, as although seems like a lost cause this season, this really is one of the easiest seasons to stay up with so many poor sides in the mix. Reminds me a bit of the 1992/3? season which was a complete write off my Christmans, then we won at Liverpool (I was there) and then the season took off... though I reckon it's not gonna be the same this season. We might steal a point or 2 off one of the big spenders, but cannot rely on that, and the big games this season are the Lutons Bournmouths etc. At home, they are absolute must wins, and certainly the most nervy.

Thanks for the links guys,

UTB!

I wonder, if like last season, the idea is to not expend too much energy in the first 45, in order to still have enough in the tank for the second half and time added on. Not easy to watch first 45 but in this case it worked.

What a GAME!
We scored, we scored twice and we WON!
That was enjoyable game to watch from start to glorious end!

Back
Top Bottom