Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Bromwich Albion - 2nd February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WES
WES
WES
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612129409853.png v. 1612129418715.png
EPL Week 22 - Tuesday 2nd February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
TBC
Assistant Referee: TBC
Assistant Referee: TBC
Fourth Official: TBC
Video Assistant Referee: TBC
Additional Video Assistant Referee: TBC

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 21.42.47.png

Can’t watch the game but I guess we are doing the usual. Giving a soft goal away and pedestrian passing so crap up top.

These ship 3, 4, 5 most weeks. We look terrified to really go for it and shock horror it’s bitten us on the arse again. Every single player wants a bollocking at half time.

Norwood will be back in come Sunday though doesn’t matter how bad he plays.. when you don’t have competition for places players get lazy.

I think if the game stays how it is wilders job has to be in question. The way we attack is piss poor and we do the same thing every time. Get it up the pitch then just stop and piss about with it on the wings, allowing all of their players to get back. Anyone that thinks this will be effective in the championship, or at least effective enough to get us promoted, is completely wrong.

The thing is.... losing today is a guarantee for the drop but for some reason the players are not playing as if that is a concern to them...

I think if the game stays how it is wilders job has to be in question. The way we attack is piss poor and we do the same thing every time. Get it up the pitch then just stop and piss about with it on the wings, allowing all of their players to get back. Anyone that thinks this will be effective in the championship, or at least effective enough to get us promoted, is completely wrong.
You mean like last time we were in the championship?

He'll change it up at half time, changing the system and making a couple of subs to increase our threat going forward.

Lol jk.

He should have held the first shot instead of pushing it out, no chance after that.
Tbf to him, he’s probably been told to try and not hold it because of the wet weather, regardless of whether anyone thinks that’s right or not, I’m pretty certain that keepers at the very top level are told the same in the modern game. However, I think he should be palming it into a better position if Im being brutally harsh as it’s not a reaction save like the second one is.

Let’s be honest though. A lot of shit happened in the build up that should ah e been prevented.....again.

I'd be giving Lunny a rocket n'all. Norwood's been poor and Fleck's been a bit reserved but at least they've kind of showed for the ball. Lunny's just hiding himself out on the right, can't think of one time we got down that side and him being involved.
Not my kind of player Lunny

He gets credit for dinking a nice cross in for Billy, but 45 mins to just see a cross, not for me

Too many times he’s in an attack and he receives the ball, stops, puts his foot on it and passes it backwards and any momentum is gone

For me, hurry up and sign for someone else

So fkin frustrated wi him and others

Come on show some fkin fight ffs

The thing is.... losing today is a guarantee for the drop but for some reason the players are not playing as if that is a concern to them...

I can only assume the players wages won’t be reduced and people’s jobs won’t be at risk due to relegation. That’s how they’ve played more or less all season.

Bogle is already on the left? My game plan to win is by not wasting a sub on Max Lowe to stick with this formation.
Bogle was playing out of position. Bringing Lowe on means they are now both playing in their proper positions.

The back four you suggest is an absolute mess, I would be horrified if Wilder did that.

Back
Top Bottom