Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 17th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607983013402.png v. 1607983019406.png
EPL Week 13 - Thursday 17th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.521/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1607983120618.png

If there was ever a time for a win its against Man Spew

If we could just scrape a point, even a clean sheet, anything to give the lads a bit of confidence going into the Brighton game, which we absolutely have to win.

Sadly, I can see another painful 90 minutes on Thursday. Their heads have completely gone now.

as i said after Southampton if ole has man utd turn up in same form as Manchester derby. we will be asleep before we're losing

What a depressing prospect this is.
This should be more of an 'execution' than a match. If we repeat the spineless display at Southampton, Man Utd could really humiliate us with their talent.
With Walking 'Swandive' McBurnie injured we might be forced into trying to play some actual football instead of the brainless shit we've been producing.
Egan, Bash, and Robinson (is he fit? Ampadu if not) at the back. Baldock (player of the season so far imo) on the right and start Osborne instead of the useless Stevens and his catalogue of positional mistakes and miss-controlling. At least we'll get a 100% committed performance. Throw the names of Ampadu, Fleck, Lundstam, Norwood, and Berge into a hollowed-out donkey's head and draw three out to start an hour before kick-off. Brewster and Didsy to start up top.
Lose by less than 3 and it'll be like a win. More than 5 might be the end for CWAK and God help us, then.
Sorry for the negativity, but I'll still be on the edge of my seat as ever. Hopeful. Desperate. Praying.
UTB

Well if there's any team who can fold on their day and give the opposition a shock result it's Man Utd. I'll say we'll lose 4-0.

Hi, Stegosaurus here,

Could be Wilder's last waltz if get rogered here. I predict 4-0. The league smells blood.

We've got a shit keeper. Shit defence and toothless in attack. Man Utd will see this as a chance to up their goal difference.

I, like many, fear a spanking against a pretty meh ManU 'team'.

I find myself waiting every week now for an angry Blades team to get onto the pitch and give the proper 100% commitment that we got used to as a given, regardless of the result!

Still waiting...

I think it will a case of hot chocolate tune when you win again.
Unfortunately, it will be when you lose again.

Team News in early!
Media Team seem to be in the same mindset as us now.Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 17.47.40.png
UTB

Last edited:
Not that it will have a major impact on the result of this one, but yet again, PGMOL have fielded their Oliver/Tierney ‘Villa Park dream team’.

How many more times will they foist these 2 useless turds on us?
At least we know Man ure will have to hit the very back of the net.

Either a shock win for us or another 3-0 loss.

I was not religious but I'm now praying to at least 12 different god's.

Does anyone fink if Man U are 2-0 up at H/T they will us score three goals in ten minutes,then we let them get an equaliser at the end.

Back
Top Bottom