Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester City - 31st October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANC
MANC
MANC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1603834862445.png v. 1603834866095.png
EPL Week 7 - Saturday 31st October 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-city.515/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1603834984550.png

We look like relegation fodder to me.

I think most of us would think the same if it was a different team to us we were talking about.

I'll get this in now so there's plenty of time for me to eat my words.
I agree mate Wilder's comments lately also not upbeat every team has better players and the only way we will get anything is if all our players play to 10/10 and the opposition has an off day! what happened to the bullish interview where we were going to have a go and get something out of the game

.I cant see what we are trying to do here.

The plan seems to be to keep the score down.
To be fair we are very good as a defensive unit
but it’s becoming like a training exercise.....attack versus defence.

We need a plan B, not happening down the wings so we go long. No creation through the middle at all.

Long ball aint working, Brewster is to far off McBurnie to play this way, need more passing football with crosses being put in.

Our right hand side isnt working either, Baldock, Basham and Berge are workint at all.

Let's be honest we're not a premier league team... This is like watching a championship team who have drawn City in a cup game, we get the ball knock it about in a kind of hurried shitting ourselves way... Then it eventually ends up with the keeper and gets twatted up to mcburnie and city start again... Its painful to watch

I agree mate Wilder's comments lately also not upbeat every team has better players and the only way we will get anything is if all our players play to 10/10 and the opposition has an off day! what happened to the bullish interview where we were going to have a go and get something out of the game
This is what worries me something has changed with Wilders attitude compared to last season. We made it hard for every single team last season and played some cracking football along the way. This is just brutal to watch this season. Null and void please.

We don't even look like a decent championship side its a fucking joke, negative boring football.

Brewster so far is turning out exactly as I worried it might. No point having a new striker when the service is league 1 level.

doesn’t matter which striker we fetch in they won’t be able to score in this set up

This is what worries me something has changed with Wilders attitude compared to last season. We made it hard for every single team last season and played some cracking football along the way. This is just brutal to watch this season. Null and void please.
unless something magic happens we look all over a relegation side Cris lost his mojo passes onto team perhaps I dunno since lockdown we can't get going

I'm calling it - Wilder needs to change, don't want to get rid if the guy but where has last seasons bottle gone? As said previous his attitude is like a man already beaten.

It’s one thing to set up so defensively. But we’re not even defending well. Getting beaten easily in one-on-ones, getting outnumbered as they move the ball around, silly fouls. If we can’t stick to the game plan, we may as well take the hand break off and at least have fun going forward.

Once we get that first win I think we’ll be fine, just going to be hard work getting it

De Bruyne is carving us open with them though balls!

Back
Top Bottom