Match Thread Sheffield United v Luton Town - 22nd January 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolute madness, they're miles off it. Who do you suggest?
Gordon for Robinson for one. And yes as a team they are miles off but you put one In and they will grow will be helped by playing with senior players and probably have a blinder. Other than that, don't know. I'll leave that to the guy who worked with them for a few years. He would know who can step up today.

Looks like Oli McB is going to be taking part some in some form

Gordon for Robinson for one. And yes as a team they are miles off but you put one In and they will grow will be helped by playing with senior players and probably have a blinder. Other than that, don't know. I'll leave that to the guy who worked with them for a few years. He would know who can step up today.
I'm all for the youngsters playing at the right time. Imagine chucking a couple of young uns in today and losing. Some fans are already on the verge of a complete meltdown.

Sharp & Robinson

I’ll be staying in the pub

UTB.

I'm all for the youngsters playing at the right time. Imagine chucking a couple of young uns in today and losing. Some fans are already on the verge of a complete meltdown.
Who said a couple. One. One player. Uno. And some fans melt down if the pies aren't the right temperature. And if we lose with the same players as the last 2 games. Some fans on here will be melting down. Damned if you do etc

Just seen the line up and I'm going to meltdown. Sign of insanity in picking the same 11 and expecting different results. There melt down complete.

Who said a couple. One. One player. Uno. And some fans melt down if the pies aren't the right temperature. And if we lose with the same players as the last 2 games. Some fans on here will be melting down. Damned if you do etc
Play them all for me once mid table obscurity is confirmed. That's not being negative, it's where we are currently I'm afraid.

Midfield obsurity... woke up this morning, didn't think I'd hear that phrase this morning. Unfortunately, we're there now and waiting for confirmation of season end.

Kids tickets were on offer £2 for my son's ticket so expect lots of kids here today if not on the pitch 😄

Clearly Robinson isnt good enough, but the calls for Gordon to replace him are a bit deluded. He's a kid with a few games under his belt in non league.

He did OK against Wolves, but he still looked like a kid. I hope he goes on to be a superb player but we need to handle his development responsibly. At the moment, Robinson is a better option.

Bit of an unnecessary meltdown on team selection. Baldock, fleck, berge, McB obviously not fully fit. No other left wing backs. Team actually picks itself if you think about it properly

Back
Top Bottom