Match Thread Sheffield United v. Fulham - 18th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
FULH
FULH
FULH
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1602874224393.png v. 1602874231828.png
EPL Week 5 - Sunday 18th October 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-fulham.513/

Officials:

Referee:
Andre Marriner
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Fourth Official: Michael Salisbury
Video Assistant Referee: Martin Atkinson
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 19.52.34.png

Also available via BT Sport Box Office:

How to access BT Sport Box Office​

BT TV subscribers: You can buy and watch BT Sport Box Office events on BT TV. Go to channel 494 or 495 or to the BT Player.

Sky subscribers: If you have a Sky box and a Sky viewing card, you can buy a BT Sport Box Office event through your Sky account. If you do not subscribe to BT Sport, you must register and pay online with BT Sport Box Office first.

Virgin Media subscribers: Customers in the UK should visit the "On-Demand" section and choose "Live Events".

Online: Fans can watch on the web by first registering and paying online at BT Sport Box Office. Or they can watch on their iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet by downloading the BT Sport Box Office app from the Apple Store or Play Store.

EE, Three and O2 customers watching online or via the BT Sport Box Office app can add the payment to their mobile bill.

My predictions for today. Would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Enjoyed that mate.

Great edits and pictures and you had a lot of good points.

The more comfortable you get the less scripted it will sound, but even then you were fluid.

I'd change the background though, very beige, kinda looked like you'd been kidnapped.

I've seen this lot more than I've seen United this season (by reason of them being on BT more than us) and they looked a long way off the pace.

Arsenal beat them at a canter and could still have easily scored 6; the Dirties finished them off inside an hour albeit that Fulham got a couple back due to the Leeds defence, contrary to what we showed, being poor; and Villa beat them with ease.

If we don't beat Fulham then, to the extent that it isn't already, the writing will definitely be on the wall.

Didn’t expect this: Stevens LCB, Lowe LWB and Lundstram LCM. And McGoldrick fit.

Key information obviously is who’s on the bench, and it’s confirmed that after the long uncertainty over the summer Verrips is named on it.

Weirdly intrigued by that lineup. Whether that’s good or not, we will find out in another 3 hours

Fuck me I'm lumping on fulham

While I’m pleased to see Lowe given a chance, I think it’s extremely harsh on the harshly-maligned Robinson that it’s him that drops out. And while I’m pleased to see Norwood back in, and I don’t subscribe to the mass Lundstram criticism, we saw at Villa Park back on the original restart that Lundstram at LCM is a limitation.

That said, I’m pleased with the rest and we have good options off the bench.

Seems a bit strange to change the entire left-hand side, but who knows. I've called for Stevens to play in the JOC role, but shifting Lunny to that side, and with it being Lowe's debut, leaves him a bit underprotected. Seems a bit odd to change two move every midfielder round but very glad Didzy is fit.

We'll obviously seem how this goes.

Still think we will win 4 - 0, just got a good feeling today. I must stop drinking so early in the morning 😁

I just can’t see Lundstram playing on the left, that seems odd to me.

Could he be playing behind the front two?

I think having mcgoldrick back for our limited creativity could be huge!

Also interesting to see if Lowe and the Stevens / Robinson switch could help with the issues on the left hand side.

And I’m glad to see Norwood starting - I think we need to get him berge and fleck once fit starting and playing together.

hope we see Brewster for a good amount of time also.

Back
Top Bottom