Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 28th November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1638009122446.png v. 1638009131192.png
Championship Week 20 - Sunday 28th November 2021 - 12:30 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Sheffield United vs Bristol City

Officials:

Referee:
Geoff Eltringham
Assistant Referee: Adrian Waters
Assistant Referee: Andrew Dallison
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1638009266635.png

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 10.31.32.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

COME ON YOU BLADES!!!!!!!!!
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!

They may try and score a goal or two
They may try and injure our players
Their fans might try and fight our fans
But one thing can’t do is take away our

HECKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I didn't think last night's marching powder would still be in your system !

Reckon he’ll go-
Wes

Bogle
Bash
Egan
Davies
Osborn

Norwood
Berge
MGW

Ndiaye
Brewster

Get behind them, UTFB!

fancy a narrow win today think brewster will get a spot up front with either billy or didsy and mgw in the number 10 role i would also like to see ben osborn given another go at lwb but may be used to fill in for fleck in midfield

If the snail pace sideways/backwards football was to stop I suppose I wouldn't be too unhappy.

Well I for one am looking forward to it. I hope to see more urgency in our play, quicker tempo, greater emphasis on pressing higher up the pitch and winning back the ball early (which is what Man City do to an expert level) and the team being encouraged to get the ball in the box much much earlier to try and hit the front men (note I said men not man).

Of course it could all go wrong today but I am expecting a much better display and a win for the Blades. Would be great if we get it too as it will settle a lot of people down - players and some of our fans who I think must have been on suicide watch this week. C'mon Utd.

Well I for one am looking forward to it. I hope to see more urgency in our play, quicker tempo, greater emphasis on pressing higher up the pitch and winning back the ball early (which is what Man City do to an expert level) and the team being encouraged to get the ball in the box much much earlier to try and hit the front men (note I said men not man).

Of course it could all go wrong today but I am expecting a much better display and a win for the Blades. Would be great if we get it too as it will settle a lot of people down - players and some of our fans who I think must have been on suicide watch this week. C'mon Utd.
agree higher tempo more aggression to win the ball back and most importantly get it out wide and get the crosses in early before brizzle have time to set up weve pissed about with it in triangles out wide for the last 2 years time to end it

I still think we are a bit of confidence, and a right 11 away from being top 6.
I think the new trio will install more happiness and confidence in the team, I'm just not sure if he will pick the right 11 as yet. 20min until we find out.

Like to see a better performance today and hopefully at least a point.

Sincerely hope we get a convincing win today to bring some light to the doom and gloom
I’ll go for 3-1 with Brewster to score

McBurnie still out, not isolating now.

I think the fans will be up for this one, but we need an early goal to keep them on side.

Good to see Hecky shaking things up with his first game in charge…

Hoping for a new (old) manager bounce. Maybe Hecky has the tools to get a shift out of Hourihane. I live not too far from Hope!

For those moaning about the selection:

1. he has been in the job for 3 days
2. He has to work with these players over the next few seasons
3. We won last game. Never change a winning side
4. Berge had a rare and potentially career ending injury. We've rushed him back before and it backfired.

I thought Hourihane looked a lot better next to Norwood than Fleck, when he came on last game, but hard to tell as they were tiring.

Back
Top Bottom