Match Thread Sheffield United v. Bristol City - 28th November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
BRIS
BRIS
BRIS
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1638009122446.png v. 1638009131192.png
Championship Week 20 - Sunday 28th November 2021 - 12:30 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Sheffield United vs Bristol City

Officials:

Referee:
Geoff Eltringham
Assistant Referee: Adrian Waters
Assistant Referee: Andrew Dallison
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1638009266635.png

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 10.31.32.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Posting on another thread but according to email this morning its tonight

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-11-27-10-09-47.png
    Capture+_2021-11-27-10-09-47.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
First and second!

Start of yet another new (and unexpected) era. Really don't know what to expect?!

Can we win this one? I think we can, so I'll guess we win. Let's say 2-1.

What pubs are open from 11? Cremorne was open early before the Coventry game, but wondered where else around the ground might be.

We will win

this is the start of our top 6 push

you know it

I know it
I have a feeling we will win this one, but will it be the start of something sustained, or another false dawn.

Nothing against Hecky but I don't see anything more than mediocrity overall.

Saying that, mediocre will keep us in the championship easily.

I don't wish to tempt fate - but three points tomorrow will do our league position a power of good.
Surprisingly we'd actually be top half, if we win by a 3-goal margin, and just 6 points off the playoffs. Can't be arsed to check but I imagine that would probably be a better league position than Barnsley were in 20 games in last season. (Not that i think we should model our strategy on a club that currently looks like a relegation certainty)

4-0 win to jump up to top half of the table and overtake Wilder would be nice! LOL

Any line-up thoughts?
Like your optimism. I have a feeling that Hecky will put some faith in stalwart old guard for this fixture. Injection of youth might be limited to one player on the bench. Starting line up will be mostly experienced regulars, based on form and fitness?

Like your optimism. I have a feeling that Hecky will put some faith in stalwart old guard for this fixture. Injection of youth might be limited to one player on the bench. Starting line up will be mostly experienced regulars, based on form and fitness?
So in other words it's gonna be a snooze fest.. 😴

I’m Always optimistic as are most Blades but I really don’t know what to expect is it going to be a new era or a Robson era not long to find out now

Hecky has been given a free hit by the board (unless they really did only mean Saturdays 😉),
So I hope that he has already been thinking about shaking things up and taking some chances.

Let’s start this new era off boldly and not serve up more dishes of the same lacklustre crapola we have endured for the last 18 months.

Oh and can we get Jebbo back at the earliest opportunity. I mean, a striker that scores goals. Could be worth a try.

Hecky has been given a free hit by the board (unless they really did only mean Saturdays 😉),
So I hope that he has already been thinking about shaking things up and taking some chances.

Let’s start this new era off boldly and not serve up more dishes of the same lacklustre crapola we have endured for the last 18 months.
You are set to be very disappointed my friend 3-3-2 will be the norm with most of the old usuals getting majority of game time whilst introducing some youngsters for a few minutes here and there.

Hecky knows our youngster from a longer time, so is it default that we are going to see these players pumped on the pitch? Maybe we can sell some of them if they do good.

I think Slav wouldn't agree on that kinda plan.

It’s anyone’s guess what will happen today.

COME ON YOU BLADES!!!!!!!!!
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!

They may try and score a goal or two
They may try and injure our players
Their fans might try and fight our fans
But one thing can’t do is take away our

HECKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Back
Top Bottom