Match Thread Sheffield United v. Aston Villa - 3rd February 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s time as a fan base to be vocal not just stropping or leaving early . Top down need to know . We’ve been stitched up defrauded of our ticket money . Place boys said their piece and I’d swap out situation for theirs in a heart beat .
Mobilise blades for fuck sake 💪🏻🥊

Positives.....this summer we'll get a billionaire buying the club. Plows millions into players and we win the Championship unbeaten. Following season we take the league by storm and win it. First year in the Champions League we win that also beating PSG. We'll look back at this game with fond memory.
Drop mic, see you all in August

In Sheffield Tap. At least having gone to Handsworth earlier I have seen one competitive game with two sides that try to defend

We just got another record: never in EPL history has any other club let in more goals in the first 23 mins than our own SUFC!

We just got another record: never in EPL history has any other club let in more goals in the first 23 mins than our own SUFC!
We've broke lots of records this season I've noticed. The only one we need now for the full set is most records broken by one team in a season 😂

Luton don’t give a fuck who they play and go for it like us first season in prem when Wilder had a set of bollox. He lost his bollox 2nd season and fucked the team.
Now to today hope to hold em out until 80 mins and bring on the attack to nick a 1 - 0. Shit tactic and totally spineless, submissive shit…….

Back
Top Bottom